Day in the Life of Me

11/21/12

I haven't been feeling like writing much of anything lately, and I have no excuses since I be at home bored all day, no matter what day.

I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. When I went outside to feed Angel, I found her laying on her blanket. Off the chain. The chain was laying on the ground, still hooked to her collar. Her collar broke. I don't know if she chewed through it or kept pulling on it, but I think she just kept pulling and it snapped.

Soon after, my mom drove me and Peanut to the beauty salon to get our hair did. We left at around 9:30 am. My mom dropped us off then left. We just got back at home at 5 pm. Yep, we stayed there for nearly 7 hours and 30 minutes, and all we did was get our hair washed, blow dried, then straightened. The problem was that the lady, her name was Brenda, was doing others hair so my sister and I were just in the welcome area watching bet for most of the day. Since we were there almost all day, Brenda knew we were hungry and offered a bag of chips and soda for the each of us.

After we got home, I played a bit of this and a bit of that on my laptop. Now, I just got finished eating dinner, hotdogs and chips, and decided to write this since I haven't been writing anything. Well, here it is. Don't be expecting me to write any stories or poems anytime soon because I haven't really been in the mood. Maybe I need some motivation.