Day in the Life of Me

Thursday, November 1st, 2012 8:40 pm

One word to describe this day.
Boring.

My morning was the usual morning that I always have.
Woke up.
Still sick.
Did work.
Dressed.
Watched the very funny Jamie Foxx Show.
Ate breakfast, which was so good. Had some noodle soup, chicken flavored, mixed with eggs. Delicious. If you have never tried this, then you should.
Watched a movie, this time, 'The Watch'.

After all of this is was about noon. Then, I played the pc for a bit. After my mom had picked up one of my bros from school we (meaning me, my two sisters, my mom, my two bros) all went to Wal-Mart, although she only went to pick up a few things. I guess we all just wanted to get out. At Wal-Mart nearly the whole time I stayed behind the rest of them. Mainly because certain siblings that aren't going to be named tend to act a bit crazy and I just didn't want to be seen in public with them. I know, I don't need you to tell me how cruel I am.

We each picked up a 33 cent string cheese, which we almost always pick up every time we go to Wal-Mart. After, my mom picked up a small thing of dog food for Angel. We checked everything out, which wasn't much of anything, and went straight to the car. Drove off to our home, got out, and my mom drove off to pick up my other brother, my oldest one.

I went straight upstairs. About ten minutes later, I heard a commotion outside.
"Angel! Move! Angel, no! Move, Angel!" my mom was screaming at the dog. That's when I decided to look out the window. My oldest brother was saying, "See, I told you not to take her off the chain. I knew she was gonna try to eat the rat. Man, see." So, from all of this, I gathered that when they came home my mom took the dog off the chain then the dog ran straight to where the rats were caught and tried to eat them. Mm, mm, mm. Later on I found out that there were 2 rats caught. Then, even later, I found out that they were eaten by the cat who lived under the house with them.

After I watched this little commotion, I went downstairs to watch T.V. They were (and by they I mean my two sisters) watching Spongebob so I decided to watch, too. I soon stopped watching T.V. when the channel was changed to Cartoon Network, and Adventure Time was on. I hate Cartoon Network. I used to like it, but these newer shows such as Mad, Annoying Orange, Adventure Time, Level Up, and whatever else that comes on that channel that isn't called Regular Show or Johny Test, doesn't make any sense, is not funny, and just annoys me.

I was happy when the channel was turned to TVland though, and Bill Cosby was on. It was soon changed to BET and I was equally happy.

Sometime when watching T.V. we ate dinner. Quesadillas, so good. Then, a little while later I went into my mom's room where she was talking on the phone to my aunt, her sister, that neither of us has seen in years. I soon found out that we were going to go up there (meaning Miami, Florida) sometime around Christmas. We usually went to Manchester, Georgia, where my granny on my dad's side lived, so you can imagine my surprise. Plus, we didn't even celebrate Christmas, and neither did my grandma on my mom's side, so that meant we wouldn't get any presents. Again, don't tell me how selfish and cruel I am. I know that I should have wanted to go see the family that I haven't seen in years rather than the family that I see at least 2 or 3 times a year, but the greed got in the way. I wanted presents, and my dad's side of the family had them. But, I guess we'll just stop by, get our presents, then travel our way up to FL. Which is equally cruel since we'll just only stop by to get the presents and continue on our way. Oh, well.

Now, I'm just sitting here writing this boring so-called journal entry. It is now 9:10 pm, and I am now going to read, so Hasta La Vista to whoever is reading this, which is most likely, no one. But that's ok, I'm just recording all of my boring days from now on so that one day when I'm a famous author and someone wants to know how my childhood, well this is more like teenhood but whatever, went then I'll just show em this. They'll see how boring it was. And no, I did not just copy that off of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I'm serious, I just thought of it THEN I thought of Diary of a Wimpy Kid.