Day in the Life of Me

Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 9:27 am

2 weird dreams in a row. What is with my imagination?

The first one was on Thursday night. I dreamed that a bunch of zombies, even though they looked more like aliens, was taking over our school. The students all had some kind of guns and they were shooting the zombies, but every now and then the zombies would get yet another person and turn them into one. Soon, everyone was zombies except for a couple of people, including me. I was right in front of a closet, then I felt a rumble. The door behind me was trying to open. I saw a zombie head poke out, and I ran from the door. Then, the zombie bit me on my leg and next thing I know, I'm one too. When I turned, I just sat my zombified self in a corner with my legs shaking.

Suddenly, I saw black and passed out. In my dream, I had a dream. I dreamt of a voice telling me, "You're the one that can make us happy," or something like that. Then, I opened my eyes, and I was outside. I looked around me and I saw all of the students of the school. They were all humans, and so was I. Then, they all picked up their zombie fighting guns, and walked into the school bravely.

Then, the whole scenery changed. I was greeting a short old lady that was nice. We were in a house. Then, a few minutes later, I saw her in a hallway with someone else. Except, she was a huge fat monster lady with gray skin and a big long tongue. She was licking the other person's face. I acted as if I didn't see this, and walked the other way to the living room. I layed down on the sofa and acted as if I was fake sleeping. Then, I heard giant footsteps. I knew she was coming for me. I heard the steps stop right at the sofa. I could feel her practically hovering over me. I could feel the fear in my bones. Then, I woke up.

If you thought that was weird, wait until I tell you my second dream. This one was just last night and is still a little fresh in my mind.

We were outside in some kind of nature park. Then, we saw a cougar approaching. The instructor or whatever was screaming for everyone to line up, I don't know why. But, I kept trying to climb a tree to get away from it. Even though cougars could climb trees, too. As it was getting closer, I ran to where the rest of the group was and got in the fourth line. Then, the cougar circled us as if trying to choose which one of us she was going to eat. Some people that was in my line kept pushing me closer to the cougar. I kept screaming, "They're pushing!" or something like that. The cougar eyed me and my bones was full of fear. Then, relief settled as she walked on.

When she was on the other side of the fourth line she finally made her pick. My youngest sister. She was going to eat my youngest sister.

Suddenly, the scene changed as they do in dreams, although in the dreams we don't even notice it. Now, we were all in a gym of some sort and sitting in chairs. My youngest sister was sleep. Then, my mom said, "I know!" and ran to a crib. There lay my baby brother. They was trying to decide who to get rid of, as in kill, because the gym class was too full. Then, suddenly, I was in a room with a tall man and a young girl. "I promise you I won't kill him. I'll just set him free," the man was saying.

After that, I was in a laundry room with my mother and youngest sister. My brother was in a washing machine, and it was on. "Stop!" I yelled and stopped the machine. Then, I heard another voice, "Stop!" There stood the girl, all red in the face from crying. Then, the tall man came out. "You promised! You promised you wasn't going to kill him!" She was yelling. Then, the man was gone. To us she said, "I'm sorry about my boyfriend. I'm quitting. I'm going home with ya'll," she smiled confidently.

I guess that was the end of the dream. Why is it though, that in dreams everything seems normal, for instance, a young girl, about 5, had a grown boyfriend. And, why is it that in dreams, we're in one place once, then a total different place, but it still all seems to be one long dream? Dreams are weird. My subconscious is even weirder for dreaming up these two weird dreams.