Day in the Life of Me

Sunday, November 4, 2012 8:29 pm

Uh, time changed. First thing I realized when I woke up. Alarm clock said 7:00 and laptop said 6:00. Then I searched when daylight savings was and said November 4, which is today, the date I'm writing this, for those of you who don't know.

Imagine my mood when I found out that it was now 6. Mad. Well, not mad mad, but just mad. Meant that it would be a long day, and it was. I was on the laptop until like 7 or 8. Then, I ate breakfast. Eggs and cream of wheat.

Soon after, I got ready to go the religious service that we go to every Sunday. We have to be there by 10, and it was only 8 something when I was ready. Time was going by slower than usual, because it started earlier than usual. So, I just listened to music until it was time to go, which was at 9:30.

When the service was over, I ate some soup and bread that is provided there every Sunday. Almost every. We left soon after. Once home, I ran upstairs to change out, then was dismayed when I saw that the tv still didnt work. It stopped working some time yesterday. Ma said that a rat might have chewed the cable cords, which means no tv in the living room for who knows how long, and the only other tv in the house that works is in my parents bedroom. Sucks.

I just got on my laptop and read a story that I've been reading for the past few days. It's really cool. Then, I updated one of my stories, Ultimate Animal Understander. After, I read a book that I just started yesterday night, then went to sleep for maybe somewhere between 30 minutes and an hour. It's hard for me to sleep during the day. The most I ever slept during the day was 2 hours.

After I woke up, I decided to play this drawing guessing game that I knew about for maybe like 5 years. It's called Isketch.net if you want to check it out. So, I've been playing it, then ate dinner. Dinner was curry chicken and rice. First, my two sisters were playing with me, then it was a sister and a brother, then it was the same sister and my oldest brother.

My sister and I each ate a hot wing that was leftovers from last night's dinner, and I threw my bone out the back door for the cats to eat. I wasn't even thinking about our dog, Angel.

Now, I'm bored with Isketch and have nothing to do. I've been playing it all day almost, since the tv doesn't work. Well, I told my oldest brother that he could get on after I'm done writing this, so I guess I'm done. And wow, it took me 15 minutes just to write about my day. What a time-killer.