Day in the Life of Me

Monday, November 5th, 2012 10:09 pm

I forgot to report that yesterday we caught the last rat, at least we think we did. It was a tiny baby one. Let me tell you the WAY it was caught. So, I was sitting on the living room couch, chilling right, then I saw a furry blur run out of the tiny hole that was in the living room wall and behind the entertainment center. We had a trap right by the hole, but it didn't get stuck to it. Just ran right passed. Then, a few minutes later, I heard a loud bang. I thought it was the rat making noise, but it wasn't.

About 30 minutes later, I told my mom that I heard squeaking behind the speakers of the entertainment center. I told her that I thought it was right behind it. So, she told me to get Egg (remember, my oldest brother :)) down there so he could try and get it. I called him down, and he came.

When my mom told him what I told her, he said that he had put a trap, not the sticky one but the ones you see on Tom and Jerry, behind there since that's the first place the rats run to after coming out of the hole. We all 3 looked behind there, sure enough, the rat was stuck on the trap. Squished. He was in the position of eating, too.

After we discovered the rat, Egg went around the house showing everyone the stuck rat. Then, he kept saying that he felt sorry for it and that the trap was probably crushing the bones of it. Then, he let the rat go in a plastic bag and threw it way in the back of the house, behind a fence. Cats will probably get to it before it dies.

And yeah, this is my forgotten part that I forgot to add in yesterday's journal entry. At the time, I knew I was missing something. Can't believe I forgot it. Well, I have to go wash the dishes. Ughh.