Day in the Life of Me

Monday, November 5th, 2012 10:32 pm

After I woke up, I couldn't find my laptop. Turns out, Egg had took it in the car drive on the way to school with him. He made me get started late on my work. -_-

For breakfast I ate some oatmeal. Then, after I had my laptop back, I did my schoolwork. I only had to do about 3 subjects today. Including art, in which I had to draw something then paint it. The choices were Chinese something, Japanese landscape, Indian narrative, something else that I forgot, and Islamic calligraphy. I chose Islamic calligraphy. It seemed the easiest. All I had to do was draw some kind of symbol then draw a bunch of naturistic, (I know that that isn't a word but it seems appropriate), designs in it.

After I was done with painting, I set it out to dry then went to do all of the normal things that one does in the morning. After, I fed Angel then watched a movie, Looper. It was good. After I watched Looper, I think I played Isketch. I don't know what else I did. I think I listened to music. Then, I watched a few shows. I watched about 3 episodes of the show, Recess.

After I was done, I let Egg on cause he wanted to watch a movie. Then, I read for a bit. After reading, I went into the front room (which was really the living room and what we call the living room is really the den) and went to sleep for a bit. Maybe 15 to 30 minutes. Then, I went back upstairs to read. After, I went back down and ate dinner, a turkey burger.

I got on my dad's laptop, (which was more like Hotdog and Corn's because they used it way more than he did) and played a game on Kongregate. Then, we were all kicked out of the living room because my dad was expecting company and had to use my laptop so they could watch something. I retreated into my mother's room, went OnDemand to free movies, and started Firehouse Dog. Soon after, I went into the kitchen to get me a bowl of soup and 2 homemade rolls that my mom had made for the company. When I went back in the room, the movie was about halfway through.

I soon cut the movie and went to music videos. Then, I went to regular cable and watched a few minutes of a movie. After, I went right back to music videos. Many remote buttons later, I finally went upstairs and went into Peanut and Hotdog's room. They shared. I watched Peanut play her pc.

About an hour or so later, I heard that everyone was gone, so I went back down and got me a glass of water. Then, I asked my dad if he was done with the laptop, and he said yes. I took it up here and suddenly forgot that I forgot to add the rat part to my day yesterday. So, I quickly wrote it up, but right after, my sister and I had to wash dishes. I washed the first half, then she washed the rest.

Now I'm just sitting here at 10:50 pm writing this. Well, Imma read some.