House Of Blood

Bringing Baby Home.

*A month later..*
Gerard's P.O.V.

I was standing there, surrounded by my friends and family, staring through the glass. My baby girl was born today. I took one look at her and I fell in love. She had a full head of pitch black hair, white skin, red lips, and the brightest, yellowest eyes. She was a tiny baby, only 4 pounds and 2 ounces. Very tiny. But I have no doubt that I will be fending doms off of her like crazy. She was so fucking gorgeous.
The nurses were carefully dressing her in a black and red dress. She turned her head and looked over at me, and tears brimmed my eyes. This was my child. She was mine. She yawned, and it was the cutest thing ever.
I went back to Frankie's room and they brought in our beautiful daughter. Frankie got to hold her first and he started to cry, yet he had the biggest smile on his face. "This is our baby," he whispered. "Aurelia Zale Way."

"Yes," I whispered back, "This is our baby." I smiled down at him and kissed him on the forehead. He handed me Ariel and I held her close. "Hi, baby. Welcome to the world." I kissed her as gently as possible. She seemed so fragile and I didn't want to break her. One by one, family members and friends shuffled in and met Ariel.

We finally get to leave the hospital. Frankie is discharged and we walk through the big glass doors with Ariel in her new car seat. She was as quiet as a rock when Frankie wrestled to put her seat in correctly. "Ugh," he groaned. "Long day." He climbed into the passenger side and we drove back to our big victorian style manor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short chapter, I'm sorry. But baby Aurelia is home. :)