House Of Blood

We're Perfect.

Frankie's P.O.V.

"Hush, hush, time to be sleeping. Hush, hush, dreams come a-creeping. Dreams of peace and of freedom. So smile in your sleep, bonny baby." I sang this to Ariel and rocked her to sleep. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Or how big she was getting already. It had only been two days since we brought her home and she was already smiling and bearing her new, pearl white fangs.

She was a good baby. She hardly cried. Her eyes turned red when she was hungry and we fed her every 3 hours. She absolutely loved her daddy.

"She is perfect, you know." Gerard whispered, scaring me. "She looks just like you."

I couldn't help but smile. "I know. She is perfect. She's our child." I slowly got up and walked to her small crib. I kissed her forehead and gently set her down.
"Mikey, Alicia, Crimson, and Ciro want to come visit." he said. Mikey was his younger brother. Alicia was his wife. Crimson and Ciro were twins and they were 5. Crimson's name fit her personality. She was a killer. Ciro was a fertile, like her. But he wasn't as bloodthirsty. Alicia was 6 months pregnant with her 3rd child and the family was thrilled.
"Of course they can come. I'll make dinner."

2 hours later, we were all seated around the long wooden table, helping ourselves to salad, steak, potatoes, and corn.

"How's the baby doing?" I casually asked.

"He's doing just fine," Alicia said with a smile. "He's been kicking a lot."

"Thought of any names yet?"

"I like Dragos Eldon."

"Adorable! I love it. How about you?" I said to Crimson.

"I killed a human child today. Daddy was proud of me." She said, glowing.

"Uncle Gerard and Auntie Frankie are proud of you, too, doll." I gleamed back. I loved sitting around the table with my family. There was nothing better than this. I leaned over and kissed Gerard on the cheek.

"Well we better be going. The kids have school tomorrow." Mikey said. We all stood up from the table and bid our farewells. "Thanks for dinner!"

"Bye now!"

We cleaned up, and we were out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Most of my chapters will be short, but I'll have a ton of them.