You Don't Know How long I've Waited For You

Rainy Day

~ Tiffany's P.O.V.~

I watched as the rain trickled down the living room window for the fourth time this week, but it was okay since I loved when it was rainy outside. I always got the feeling to cuddle up with someone in a blanket and watch cartoons all day when it rained. I knew that wouldn't happen in my life anytime soon though. I wondered sometimes if I would end up like those crazy cat lady's with nothing but thirty something cats. I put that into thought and then tried to get my mind off it since the thought of me having more than thirty cats was creepy.

I flipped on the TV and saw two people sharing a romantic kiss in the rain. I sighed wondering why my love life couldn't be as simple as the ones you see in fairy tales and movies. What ever happened to people only liking people for their personality and not for what they look like on the outside? Now everyone cares what you look like on the outside and judge you for every flaw they can find on you. I just wanted someone who would accept me for what I looked like and didn't care that I wasn't stick thin like most girls these days. I started feeling tired, so I layed down on my couch and fell asleep.

~ Zacky's P.O.V.~

It was raining outside again, it has been raining almost all week. I was just sitting on the couch, beer in hand with Jessica at my side, we were watching whatever we could find on TV. We were just sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang, it was probably the pizza we ordered. I got up out of my spot on the couch and answered the door, turns out I was right it was the pizza man with our pizza. I payed for the pizza and took it from the guy and shut the door.

"Well, pizzas here." I said sitting it down on the table in the living room and reclaiming my spot on the couch as well.

" Zacky, i'm tired of pizza we have it almost every night." Jessica whined while grabbing a slice of pizza.

" There's nothing else to eat, and you know I love pizza." I said taking a bite out of my pizza and smiling at her.

She hit me playfully and started kissing me softly, I kissed her back, but then her gently pushed her off of me.'

" Hey, we were in the middle of something." she said pouting and crossing her arms at me.

" I have to go change into something more comfortable." I said as I started up the stairs I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her then went back into me and Jessica's room. I took my shirt off and looked at myself in the mirror. I put my hands on my stomach, I had packed on some pounds over the past month. I had the time to workout I just never did, all I ever do now is sit in front the TV, eat junk food and candy, and then go to bed.

I wondered why Jessica was still with me sometimes. I thought she would've broken up with me by now since she's always trying to make me go on a diet. I put on a comfy shirt since I hated letting anybody see my body now. I took off my pants and put on some pajama pants to and turned the lights off and went to bed. I heard Jessica come in a couple minutes later and whisper good night to me and cuddled up against my chest. I wrapped an arm around her and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to say that I do not wish to offend anyone with this story.