Status: Hiatus

You Can't Shed This Awful Feeling

Pieces of you

Nyx was never the type to talk to people, anyone who spoke to her she automatically hated. Why? anything anyone ever said to her was words spoken with hate towards her, little did they ever know what she was capable of.

She had a very dark and twisted mind, it would be only a matter of time before she snapped and let those thoughts she had of every horrible person dying by her power. She was the silent one in the back of class, the one who looked like a "freak", all of her notebooks were covered in pictures from horror movies. She related to them on a level anyone who wanted to live, wouldn't dare ask. She wasn't anywhere near what doctors labeled sane, she'd spent her life bullied by every kid she'd ever met and lets just say, her family life was far from ideal.

Her mother was a raging alcoholic. Father had left years ago and was replaced with a drug dealer who supplied her mother with money for her alcohol. Her siblings? She had 2, one older brother who happened to bully her any chance he got, and a little sister. She loved her sister though, she was one kid who Nyx didn't despise and wouldn't ever harm.

Nyx was conveniently named with a name that matched her in every way possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Figured I'd give what's in my head most of the time some shining time in a story.
-Kait