Status: Hiatus

You Can't Shed This Awful Feeling

I'm damaged beyond repair

Life was a cruel bitch to me. I never once met my father, he walked out on us for someone who I'm sure is better than what I have to call a mother now. I was only a little baby when it happened, but growing up to see the kind of worthless mother I had, I can't blame him anymore for leaving.

I quite honestly despised almost every soul that walked this earth with me, such worthless piles of shit. I couldn't go to school without some fool thinking they were better than me and deciding everyday to try beating me up yet again, they always failed. I'm much stronger than most people think, and it's sad to me, why? I could easily kill these disgusting creatures with my bare hands in the blink of an eye.

"Hey freak of nature" That must be one of my most hated people outside of my home life, Krissy, she was such a moron. She had the brain it literally felt like of a 6 year old with the attitude of a thousand pre-teen idiots.

"Here we go again, do I have to go through this everyday Krissy? You're such a fool, you know where you'll end up if you keep this crap up" I growled pushing her into a wall swinging my fist into her jaw again, this happened everyday, it gets quite old after awhile.

I rolled my eyes picking my things back up and heading to whatever filth they called a class I had for the end of the day. I just smirked to myself as I thought some of the things I could do to her and my so called family, I'd have my chance. They will never see it coming when it happens either.

You never mess with a person like me, we bottle much more inside of us and will end up snapping and letting all these twisted ideas out of our minds to run loose. Maybe that's what this world needs though is someone to do that and wipe some scum from this world.

I laughed to myself as I remembered how that piece of shit scum my worthless mother tried to get me to call a father told me I wasn't capable of anything because I was only 15 and to behave like a good girl, if only that idiot along with these other mistakes would realize that's not true.

The day they all realize what I'm capable of, it will be too late and I wouldn't have any mercy for them.

I was the first out of the door when the stupid bell rang, it was only 4 days away from what people with families worth anything called a happy holiday aka christmas.

I'd like to give them a present that's for sure.

Nyx is a little bundle of sunshine isn't she? no, no I'm not, not at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to say it's coming along now..
-Kait