Status: Chapter Three posted on 2 December, 2012

Inertia

Sailor

“I’m home!” I called out to no one as I walked in after school. I knew Dad was still at work and Mom was probably off with Lottie’s dad. I shed off my jacket and shoes and walked upstairs. I got undressed and dug through my closet for an outfit to go out in. I had received a text from Jack Lewis in eighth period saying he was inviting everyone to his house tonight for a party.

I straightened my already straight hair and put on a Bombshell bra, making my tits look huge. I slid into a pair of skinny jeans and a La Dispute V-neck. I picked up my phone and called Jack. “Hey, Jack, it’s Sailor. When’s your party start?”

“Whenever. You can come over now if you want,” Jack said, sounding lazy. “I’m just chilling on the couch till my parents leave.”

I laughed a bit. He couldn’t wait for his parents to leave, I never had mine home. “I’ll be right there.” I hung up. I’d been to Jack’s a couple times before. In freshman year, we were biology partners and I went over there for a few projects. Then in sophomore year, I went over once more to pick up one of my drunken friends.

As I walked up to Jack’s house at three in the afternoon, he opened the door before I even knocked. “They just left. You think you can help me get everything set up?” He smiled at me and leaned against the door. “Please?” He reached out and pulled me to him by my waist.

I giggled and brushed hair out of his face. “Sure, Jack.” I knew he was going to kiss me, but I didn’t want him to, so I turned my head, pretending like I heard a car door shut.

He sighed. “Sorry, Sailor. It’s just. . .”

I shrugged. “Yeah, it’s alright, Jack. I’m a tease, I’m a slut, whatever. I just like you. You’re a good guy.” I pushed my lips to his cheek and walked into his house.

His big green eyes shut as he chuckled. “Bitch, did you just friend-zone me?” He shut his door and ran after me, wrapping his arms around me and throwing me over his shoulder. “You’re going in the pool!”

“No! Jack, please, please! No!” I laughed as he walked outside. “Jack, come on!”

His dirty blond hair flew in the wind. “Give me a kiss, girl.”

“I’ll give you more than a kiss if you don’t throw me in!” I shouted, kicking my legs around. “Please!”

He shook his head. “It’s not even worth it.” He tossed me into the air and I wanted to cry as I landed in the heated pool.

As I surfaced, I looked at him, laughing on the deck. “Wait. . . What do you mean?”

Jack stopped laughing at my serious face. “What?” He helped me out of the pool and wrapped a towel around me as I shivered.

“What – What do you mean ‘it’s not worth it’? I’m not worth it? The sex? Am I bad?” I wanted to sob. Hey, sluts have feelings too!

He chuckled, putting his hands on either side of my face. “No way, girl. I heard you’re great! It’s not worth making our friendship awkward. I’d much rather see you soaking wet and pissed off than regretting sleeping with me.”

I kissed his lips. “You’re officially great, Jack.”

“Let’s get you into some dry clothes, babe, okay?” He wrapped his arms around me and we walked inside.

-

As the party was reaching its peak, I was reaching mine. I was so drunk, so high, and so horny. I needed to find someone to fuck.

In the midst of my search, I ran into Lottie. “Hey, what’re you doing here?” I yelled into her ear.

We were stomach-to-stomach, mouth-to-ear, standing in the middle of Jack’s living room.

“Wilbur, my best friend, dragged me here! I didn’t want to come!” She wrapped her free arm around my waist so she wouldn’t fall with everyone bumping into us. She had a clear bottle filled with pink liquid. “Mike’s,” She said, noticing me staring at it. “It’s a girl’s drink.”

I laughed. “Well, I didn’t peg you for a partier. Or a drinker.”

“I’m really not. . . But, hey, gotta have fun while you can.” She sipped her drink.

I laughed again. “This is hardly fun, Lottie.”

She shrugged. “More fun than I’ve had in a while. But, like, of course this isn’t fun to you! You do this all the time! You’re bound to get tired of it.”

I shrugged one shoulder. “Well, let me take you out of here. I’ll show you something fun!”

Lottie stared at me for a minute, debating on if I was just bullshitting or not, but then she nodded. “Yeah, alright.” She licked her lips and took a swig of her drink. “I gotta tell Wilbur I’m leaving, though. I’ll meet you outside in five?”

I nodded. “Don’t keep me waiting, girl,” I said into her ear, dropping a kiss on her collarbone.

She was blushing as she walked away. No one paid attention to her. But I did. I couldn’t stop staring. She was so. . . Innocent and beautiful.

I grabbed my jacket and kissed Jack on the lips. “I’ll call you tomorrow, Jack, okay? I’m taking Lottie out.” I’d talked about her earlier while we were setting up. He was the only person who would ever know that I, Sailor Curtis, had a crush on someone. And that someone was a shy geek.

He nodded. “Be careful, okay? You sure you’re capable of driving?” Jack pushed hair out of my face and stared into my eyes.

I nodded. “Baby, I’ve been blackout drunk before. Compared to that, I’m more sober than Mother Theresa.” I kissed his hair. “Night. Call me if you need anything.”

Lottie met me at the door. “Hi,” She said, smiling.

I licked my lip and smiled back. “Hey.”

She slid her hand into mine and pulled me out to my car. “Where are we going?” She asked as I pulled into the road. “Shit, I didn’t even ask if you were drunk or anything! Should I drive?”

“Nah, baby girl, I got this, okay? Don’t worry about a thing,” I said, patting her knee. Truthfully, I could barely see straight, but I was a great drunk driver!

Lottie clutched my hand that still lay on her knee. “Sailor, really? Are you sure?”

I slowed down at a stoplight and leaned over the seats, kissing her softly on the lips. “Hey, girl. What’d I say?”

Lottie breathed me in, her eyes shutting. “Don’t worry. You got this.”

I pecked her lips. “Damn right I do.” I squeezed her hand drove down the street to my friend’s tattoo/piercing shop. “Hey, man!” I yelled as I walked in, Lottie behind me. “My girl wants her nipples pierced.”

“Whoa, what?” Lottie asked. “No, hell, no!” She grabbed my arm. “What the hell?”

I smiled. “Chill. I have mine done. You want to have fun, yeah? I’ll pay for it.”

“No way, Sailor!” She crossed her arms. “No.”

I tsk-tsked. “I knew you were too lame to do it,” I taunted.

She sighed. “Fuck, fine. It better be quick, though!”

-

“How’s your tits feel?” I asked Lottie as we lie on the hood of my car at two in the morning sipping Slurpees from the 24-hour 7-Eleven.

She scoffed. “Fuck up, Sailor.”

I giggled and leaned over, kissing her cheek. “You’ll be alright.”

“I’m pretty tired, Liv,” She murmured. “Can you take me home?”

I didn’t mind it when she called me Liv, but I swore if anyone else did, I’d knock their lights out. “Sure, baby girl. Don’t put your seatbelt on. It’ll hurt.”

“Thanks for the advice,” Lottie said, laughing.

As she was getting out of the car, I grabbed her hand. “Hey, Lottie?” She looked back in at me. “I had a lot of fun with you tonight.”

She smiled. “I had fun too.”

“We should do it again sometime. I’ll call you.” I licked my lips. “Goodnight.”

Lottie then did the unspeakable, the unpredictable, the unimaginable. She leaned over and kissed me square on the mouth. “Goodnight.”

I was speechless and smitten as I drove home.

And I wasn’t even intoxicated anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Three c:
Please, if anyone is reading this, comment or subscribe.
I kinda feel like I'm writing for no audience :c
xoxo Miranda :3