Sugar and Spice Are All Things Nice

Chapter 1

I hopped out of my yellow camero and grabbed my White bass of the backseat before locking it and heading over to John's parents house.  I knocked roughly on the door but got no answer so I stepped back and text John 'Let me in fucktard x'. Then it wasn't long before John came bouncing downstairs in his sleep shorts and answered the door. 

"Hey mate, come in." he stood away from the door nervously and shut it behind me. "Sorry, I overslept." he muttered.

"It's fine, I'll go wait for you to shower then? I think I'm a bit early." I bit my lip. 

"Not much, help yourself to food and drink," he thumbed to the kitchen. "I'll be quick." and with that he took off upstairs. As he got half way I spotted two lots of slim legs slip past the top but I went into the kitchen wondering who it might be, but then again John had plenty of offers; he might have just taken somebody up on their offer for a change. 

I set the coffee maker up and made some toast before sitting down to practice my bass. Two cups of coffee, one plate of toast and seven songs later John headed down to me with wet hair but fully clothed in an outfit similar to mine - skinny jeans, vans and a t-shirt.

"Sorry about that." he sat down just in time to have to answer the door to Jared and Kennedy who he led through to Garrett. Our group of four sat around talking as we waited for Pat. 

"So, parents are out of town huh John?" Jared asked. 

"Yeah! They left late last night." John nodded. "Ross and Shane did not seem happy!" he laughed.

It wasn't much later when a girl silently slipped into the room and John stared at her wide eyed. 

"Daisy O'Callaghan, I told you to stay upstairs." He glanced over at us then back to the girl. 

"I was hungry." she shrugged and rubbed he messy and very short hair. And I mean shorter than John's shoulder length style, it must have only been a few inches long. 

 "John. You didn't tell us you have a sister?" Kennedy queried and questioned at the same time. 

"He doesn't." the girl butted in with a mischievous smile and looked at John. "He has two." she nodded at the other girl who was appearing behind her. The first girl - Daisy - was wearing a baggy Ramones t-shirt with some loose sweat shorts, but as she leapt onto the counter her athletic shape was visible, broad shoulders, slim waist and hips. She twisted her miniature body to reach into the cupboard to grab a bowl. The other girl who appeared had more of an hour glass shape, with curves everywhere. I noticed that not only my eyes followed the two girls around, and although the second was more generically attractive, I couldn't keep my eyes off the first girl as she landed silently as she leapt off the counter. Although both girls were slim, she was slimmer, maybe it was her lack of overly large hips. 

"Hey, Annie." Daisy hugged her sister who nodded in response. Then she strode over to the huge fridge and pulled two bottles of orange juice out, and the milk. She poured the milk into two bowls before returning it the fridge. Daisy grabbed some cereal out of the cupboard and shook it into the bowls with her back to the group. she began swaying her hips as her phone went off and played You Me At Six 'Contagious Chemistry'. She finished pouring the bowls before she put the cereal away and took a blackberry out of her pocket that she raised to her ear. 

"Hey mum," the smile that had graced her face stopped as she listened to what her mother was saying on the other end on the phone  as she mouthed to John "she doesn't trust us." then juggled the bowls and bottles over to her twin sister who was still standing silently in the corner of the room. "It's just me, Annie and Johno." she replied to what I could assume was her mothers question, then responded to another with "What about me?" and she began shovelling cereal into her mouth as the phone call went on until she finally said "Yeah mum, love you too, see you when ya' get back." then hung up and once again leapt into the worktop. "John, mum said you can't have girls around." she looked at her older brother and unscrewed the bottle of her juice, "So I said what about me?" she laughed, "And then mum said I can't have any boys around, like I know any!" she took a sip of her drink. 

"Mum treats us like such kids!" John rolled his green eyes. 

"So then John," I brought he conversation back around "How come you never told us you had two twin sisters?"

"You never asked?" John replied as he glanced towards the girl with longer hair. "Daisy, Annie, why don't you go into the living room?" he suggested. Annie nodded and headed through seeming glad that she wasn't being watched but Daisy stuck her ground. 

"Mum said I'm not aloud to eat in there after last time when you threw food at me." she retorted. 

"Dais' please?" John looked at her but she just rolled her large green eyes and shook her head. John looked back to us. "Stop drooling you two!" he pointed to me and Kennedy and both of us snapped up to protest but he shushed us. 

"I wasn't drooling!" I yelled loudly but blushed. 

"The reason why I didn't tell you about my sisters is because..." John scrambled for an idea "I knew how you would act, Daisy is exactly your type Garrett!" he exclaimed. This caused me and Daisy - who was walking to put her dish away - to turn a furious red colour as she darted out of the room. 

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I muttered as I hurried over to where the bathroom is and heard John yell. 

"I wasn't finished!" he followed me at a slower pace. "She's my little sister and you can't touch her!". I shook my head to rid his words as I thought of the girls. They were both beautiful with no make-up on, and even though her sister seemed to be crippled with shyness, Daisy seemed free as a bird, happy and bold. She seemed like the sort of girl who would ignore me. 

I walked back out of the bathroom when my face had returned to almost it's normal colour. I looked around but failed to spot John. 

"Where is he?" I asked as I took my seat by Kennedy. Kennedy just had time to open his mouth before he was interrupted. 

"Guys! Come on through!" John's booming voice came as we all stood up and ambled through to the entrance of the house with our instruments before following John down to the basement. 
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story, something like my 8 unfinished one, so I really shouldn't have starte this, but I'll try my best :)