Status: Feel free to comment, or follow me!

Me, Myself, and I

Catarina Chavi Syeira

Name: Catarina Chavi Syeira

Age: 20

Powers: Hello, my name is Catarina and I am no ordinary human. You see I have special powers that I have had ever since I was about seven. I don’t understand how I got them since I know nothing about my parents or where I come from. Anyways, my powers consist of an eidetic memory, I can do shape-shifting, I have super strength/speed, oh yeah I also have like a built in armor on my skin…nothing has been able to penetrate it. I have about ten years of experience with hand-to-hand combat and I am highly skilled when it comes to using guns and knives.

Looks: hmmm…let’s see how I describe myself. Well I have long red hair that goes about to the middle of my back. I have bright blue eyes and porcelain white skin. I stand at about five foot six inches. Now this is what my original form looks like.

Background: when I was about the age of five my parents died and so I have been on my own ever since. I had to grow up a lot faster since I was all alone and living on the streets. Once I finally got my powers I started to practice and I started becoming stronger. I am constantly moving and I am always changing my appearance due to the fact that S.H.I.E.L.D has been after me for about oh I would have to say five or six years now. You see they don’t like me…apparently they tend to frown upon people who steal, but hey…if they got a better way of getting things when you are dirt poor I would love to hear about it. So yeah…that is how I got on S.H.I.E.L.D’S radar, and not in a good way. Whelp, I hope you enjoy my little story…sorry I gotta run…literately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!