Stomach Tied in Knots.

Under City Lights

I remember the first day I met Andy Glass like it was yesterday. I was going to some local show with my friend Tabby. I didn't want to go to this show, in fact I was dreading it. I was only going because some boy she was talking to was opening. We were going to see I See Stars and We Came as Romans, Michigans' finest on the local scene. I actually liked a few of their songs, so I didn't mind going to see them.

"Now Auriel, make yourself presentable you never know maybe you'll finally get a boyfriend tonight!" Tabby said. Her thick curly black hair was pulled back into a side braid tonight. She was wearing Chris' bands hoodie with some dark jeans. She looked good, she usually didn't look this good. Tabby always had to make a point that I'd never had a serious boyfriend before.

"Shut up Tabby, I think I look decent." I said wallking out of my room. "Good, cute." Tabby said looking me up and down. "Now come on let's get in my car we gotta go," Tabby said rushing to her old red neon.

I didn't really put much effort into my outfit my hair was put into my pink neff beanie. I had no one there to look good for. When we arrived to the show, Tabby ran to the newest "love of her lifes" side. His name was Chris his band was on before I See Stars. So since she left me I had no one to talk to I just stood in the crowd and looked down at my feet for a while.

Until someone tapped me on the shoulder, alarmed I turned around. "Hey you look a little lonely," said a boy with beautiful light blue eyes, he put his arm out "my names Andy." He said with a bright smile. I returned the smile, "Auriel," I said shaking his hand.

"Why are you here all by yourself Auriel?" he said with a questioning look on his face. I laughed and replied, "well my friend Tabby left me here I really don't know anyone the concert scenes never been my thing I guess."

Andy laughed, "well that's a shame. We should hang out sometime yeah?" He said with a big grin on his face. "Of course! How does right now sound?" I was desperate for friendship, and this guy wasn't exactly ugly either, I could go for more attractive guy friends. "Well, I'd love to hang out but my bands gotta do our thing. I'm in We Came as Romans. I play the bass."

We Came as Romans? What? Michigans local pride and joy? "What no way!" I said a little excited. He laughed, "yep. We're not the best but I mean I'm hoping we'll make it somewhere," he had a wide grin across his face. "Well you're amazing I'm sure you will, but have fun doing your thing I'll catch you after the show!" I said with a stupid grin on my face.

I really hoped I saw Andy again before the night was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tabby
Andy
This is just a little brief introduction of how they met. I swear I'll work on more chapters by the weekend :)