Stomach Tied in Knots.

You're just a day dream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you.

Andy POV

I woke up,in my bunk. Everything that happened was just a dream, a beautiful fucking dream. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled, I punched the side of my bunk. Kyle opened the little curtain on the side of my bed. "You okay bro? I shook my head, I had to tell someone. Not Lou because he'd tell Tabby, Joshua was probably the best option but Kyle was right in front of me and I was angry. I got out of my bunk, "Kyle if I told you something could you keep it a secret?" Kyle looked at me and nodded, "we've been best friends for years, I may suck sometimes man but your secret is always safe with me." I nodded, "it just makes sense man." Kyle nodded his head, "I know you guys are perfect for each other, if I had a girl like that I'd stop well..being me and change for her. I'm jealous you have that." I smirked, "Kyle I doubt you'd ever chance but thanks for the advice. I wanna tell her, I have to think of something romantic." Kyle shook his head, "only you Buttjaw, only you." I hopped back into my bunk, and layed back down again. Ashlee came up to me and tapped me when I was half asleep, "you scared me there." I said laughing. SHe looked down biting her lip, "I can't sleep alone. Too many nightmares do you care if I sleep with you?" I looked at her puzzled. What was she now? Four years old? I was a nice guy so I wasn't going to be an asshole and say no. "....sure?" I said. Without thinking I went right back to sleep.

Auriel's POV

I didn't get to see Andy last night which is weird being that he was the one that invited me to come to Bamboozle. I'd spent a majority of the time here with Kellin. I wasn't complaining before meeting Kellin, I'd always sworn that Andy Glass was the only one for me but lately that's been changing. I'd been with Kellin so much lately that I started to realize why all of these girls fell for him so quickly. Kellin Quinn was a charmer, he charmed girls to fall for him and it was starting to work with me. Today was my last day at Bamboozle and it was also my last chance to really spend time with Andy we were going to do something, he payed for me to go he was my best friend and it was almost like we'd been ignoring each other the entire trip.

When I got out of the bunk I saw Ashlee at the table in a big t-shirt and her under wear. She's such a classy girl. "well...you look like you had...fun tonight?" She laughed, "yeah, crazy party with some dudes I don't even know. I crashed with Andy last night." She said winking a little bit. Um excuse me?
She shook her head, "we slept together, but not like in a sex way I was afraid and Andy insisted on keeping his best friend in the entire world safe." I shook my head. If Andy wanted to flirt with Ashlee then I was going to flirt with Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was short but I haven't really had time to update this lately, i"m gonna try to make time to update this next weekend. Thank you to all the amazing readers I have, I appreciate every single one of you guys and I'm sorry for making you wait for this for so long!

Ashlees a dumb bitch isn't she?