Stomach Tied in Knots.

You have no idea how unproductive it is, to fall in and out of you as often as I do.

Today was supposed to be the day I was going to hang out with Andy. But I was mad at Andy. Mad at him for acting like Ashlee's his best friend. What am I to Andy? I thought I was his main priority. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I'm overreacting but I don't know. I'm jealous, that's all I gotta say. I called Kellin on the phone, after a few rings he picked up. "Kellin?", I asked. "Auriel," he repllied. "Hey so um my plans with Andy got cancelled for today what are you doing?" I said. "Mmm playing a show at noon, but other than that nothing. Do you wanna do something today?" I smiled, "yeah, see you at your show at noon, I'll be back stage." I decided it was time to get ready. I curled my hair into loose curls, threw on my shorts and a Sleeping with Sirens shirt I'd snagged from their merch table. Andy, be jealous. I thought to myself.

As I was walking to the stage I saw Andy, "Hey Ari" he said with a dumb smile on his face. "Hey Andy..." I said in an agrivated tone. I kept walking, I didn't want to hold up a conversation with Andy. I just walked to the stage. Sleeping with Sirens was playing and the crowd was absolutely in love with it. In the month that I've known Kellin, his band had been taking off. Which was kind of crazy I guess. "We are Sleeping with Sirens, thank you Bamboozle!" Kellin said as he walked off the stage. As soon as I saw him he smiled, "Well well if it isn't the little mermaid." I frowned, "really Kellin? I don't even have red hair. R-E-L pronounce it like that, goofball." Kellin smirked, "I like making you angry mermaid, it's cute." I crinkled my nose, "Kellin, that's gross." He laughed, "I'm not hitting on you or anything I know you're in love with Andy." I felt my cheeks flush red and I started to laugh, "haha where did you hear that one from?" Kellin laughed, "it's obvious, always has been always will be. Even if you don't think you necessarily like each other you both have deep feelings it's like..skinny love or some shit?" I looked at Kellin with a puzzled expression. "Skinny Love?"

I looked into Kellin's deep blue eyes he nodded and laughed, "Skinny love, when two people are in love with each other but they're too afraid to show it. It's a song by Bon Iver. Go listen to it, yeah?" I nodded, "of course." Today Kellin and I were going to go to In-N-Out. My favorite burger place in the history of burger places. Coming from Michigan we don't really have any in my area, so whenever I'm in the right state or on the right coast I go to town. Kellin and I sat in a booth with our burgers. I had cheese fries, and a shake as well. Kellin just had fries and a drink. "I feel fat eating all of this," I said with a mouth full of burger. Kellin laughed, "well you're the exact opposite." I swallowed my burger and laughed, "oh Kell, it wasn't always that way." Kellin looked at me with a puzzled look on his face. "I used to be fat up until I was fifteen." I said looking down. Kellin laughed, "you probably weren't even fat Aur you were probably still beautiful." I blushed, "Kellin Quinn you're a charmer." He smirked, "I've heard that a lot." I winked, "I can see why."

I guess I liked spending time with Kellin because I could tell him everything, even some things I couldn't necessarily tell Andy. Like the sad fact that I was in love with him and I had been since I was sixteen years old. Although I hadn't necessarily told Kellin that yet, but I was planning too. Kellin was just a good listener like Andy definitely listened but it was different with Kellin. That, and Kellin wasn't constantly glued in front of his Xbox like Andy is whenever he's at home. Which honestly, I can't blame him. He spends a lot of time exploring the world on tour so I bet Xbox is a nice break from reality. "Hey Kellin," I said taking a drink of my shake. "Yes Aur?" he said smiling. "If I tell you something can you promise not to tell anyone?" Kellin nodded, "of course." I let out a deep sigh, welp here it goes. "You know how you brought up that whole skinny love thing about Andy and I?" Kellin nodded, "yes go on," I sighed, "it's true, I think I'm in love with Andy no scratch that, I have been in love with Andy since I was sixteen." Kellin laughed, but he looked somewhat disappointed, "Auriel you should tell him someday." I nodded, "I should but I'm kind of mad at him right now." Kellin looked at me concerned, "why are you mad at Andy?" I shrugged, "it's kind of stupid." Kellin looked at me, "Auriel nothing you do is stupid, tell me what happened."

I sighed, "you know that girl Ashlee that drove here with me?" Kellin nodded, "yeah." I looked down and shook my head, "she has a crush on Andy too, like they used to be frineds before Andy and I became..well friends and she always throws it in my face." Kellin shook his head, "well she obviously must not be that important because he talks about you a lot." I smiled, "really?" Kellin smiled sadly, "yes, really." I looked down, "I was supposed to hang out with Andy today but I ditched him because of Ashlee." Kellin shook his head, "Auriel don't let that stupid slut get in your way, come on I wanna hang out with you and Andy let's go back to the bus."

Kellin and I took a bus back to Bamboozle. The bus ride wasn't that exciting, the bus wreaked of urine and was filled with the sound of crying infants everywhere. I hated public transportation so much because of things like that. When we finally got off the bus, I decided to somehow suprise Andy. I ran back onto the bus, but that's when I saw it. My stomach dropped. Andy and Ashlee were sitting in the front lounge of the bus kissing. No, I thought. This cannot be happening to me, not now at least. I ran off the bus, tears were already running down my face. I ran off the bus so quickly I ran into Kyle. "Hey..Ari is something the matter?" I looked at Kyle, his face looked generally concerend. "I hate her, Kyle. I FUCKING HATE HER." Kyle looked at me puzzled and I ran to the one person I could talk to this about, Kellin.

I ran onto the bus, "Kellin," I said inbetween muffled sobs. He walked to the the front lounge, "yeah Aurie-What's wrong." I put my arms around him and buried my head into his shoulder and just sobbed for a second. "He...was...kissing...Ashlee..on...the..bus..." I said inbetween my loud sobs. Kellin rubbed my back, "it's going to be okay, Auriel." I sniffled, "I sure as hell hope so, Kellin. I sure as hell hope so." In the back of my head I was thinking about how much I loved Andy, but at the moment that love had turned to hate. How could he betray me like this? For Ashlee of all people. I had to find a way to get over this, somehow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kellin got friendzoned?

Ashlee, go home.

ANDY GET IT TOGETHER!

Comment, subscribe, reccomend?

i love you all, more frequent updates are happening soon, I promise!