Stomach Tied in Knots.

It isn't what you think it is.

I woke up in the morning after my talk with Kyle. I decided to go back to bed around 8 that morning, I was still tired. Today was the day I was supposed to hang with Ari. I'd pretty much been looking forward to this since the day I invited her to Bamboozle. I wanted to tell her all about how I really felt. That way maybe we could finally well get together. The best part about Bamboozle was that they had showers for the bands. On a tour bus with 5 guys, things can get pretty smelly pretty fast. So I guess when you have the opportunity to shower, you take that opportunity.

I looked at myself in the mirror fixing my hair. I had to make sure everything was perfect. This is the girl that means the world to me. This is the girl that I want to spend my life with. Like I know I'm a kid, and I've never been in love before but I'm aware of that but when I think of love the only person that comes to mind is Auriel. She's so beautiful even if she doesn't know it. She's beautiful when she's wearing makeup but more beautiful when she just wakes up from a long night. Her smile could light up an entire room. She gets me, she's smart. She carries herself better than any girl that I've ever came across.

I sprayed her favorite cologne of mine on, and threw on a shirt that she'd bought me for my birthday last year. I had to make this perfect. This whole thing, us had been so many years in the making. I guess it just feels right. I've never felt this way about someone, yes I have had relationships but none of them ever had the spark that I feel with Auriel. She's the one girl I could picture a future with. Everything about Auriel is perfect.

My mother loves her, my entire family loves her. All of my friends loved her too. She was just the obvious choice for me forever. I had to get to her before Kellin did of course. Don't get me wrong, Kellin isn't a bad guy I just want her to be with me. It's just one of those things that well...just make sense. I guess you don't choose who you fall in love with but I'm happy with the choice I've made. I already knew our love story would be beautiful, the whole nine yards. Fixing my hair in the mirror again I was ready, nervous as fuck but still ready.

When I walked out into the lounge everyone was gone, probably promoting the album. I felt bad that I wasn't helping, but they completely understood that it was for a good cause. However, one person was still on the bus. Ashlee. I didn't like Ashlee, and I didn't like whatever she was all about. She looked at me up and down.

"Hey Andrew." She said with a sly grin spreading across her face. I just shook it off, "hey Ash." I replied. She frowned, "Andy can we talk?" I sighed in annoyed tone. "sure." She smiled at me looking me up and down once again. She was a very straight forward girl. I was looking for my phone so I could text her that I was ready, it was somewhere in the couch. Before I knew it, Ashlee was hugging me our eyes were meeting up. I was confused.

"Andy, don't you love me?" I shook my head, "no Ashlee, we've been over this." She made a pouty face, "well that's too bad Andy, I love you and I don't want you to be with anyone else." I shook my head and tried pushing her away, "Ashlee, you're crazy, I'm in love with Auriel." I heard a knock on the door, "Andy? Andy are you ready I'm here what did you wanna talk about."

It was Auriel. Ashlee's lips collided with mine, my eyes were still open. I tried pushing her away but she clung to me tighter with each shove. "Fine, Andy you take forever to get ready I'm coming in." Auriel said laughing. Fuck, I thought. The door opened and she walked on the bus. "Andy, I never want to talk to you again." She said running off the bus, I shoved Ashlee off of me. "Fuck you, slut." I said to her. I went running after Auriel but all she could do was flip me off and tell me to get the fuck over it. She got on the Sleeping with Sirens bus and I didn't see her for the rest of the day.

I called Kyle, my voice a little shaky, "Dude I need you to get here, right now." Kyle sounded concerned, "okay dude but what's the matter?" I just sighed, "I'll explain I just need you to come here right now." Within ten minutes Kyle was there. I told him the whole story, and he just shook his head. "Dude, I don't know what to tell you but you're fucked. You're going to have to fight for this chick." I nodded my head, Kyle wasn't always right about things, infact he was usually wrong but this time had no idea how right he actually was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I FINALLY UPDATED WHAT? it's been forever, and i've been meaning to but I just got so busy this summer with summer school, warped tour(i met andy on july 20th! sweetest dude,) and the beginning of my senior year. All that and the fact that my laptop broke. Now that I have more time I'm planning to update more often. So tell me what you think. Comment, Subscribe, Recommend. whatever you wanna do! :) Love you guys all so much thanks for staying patient with me<3