Stomach Tied in Knots.

Moving On.

That morning after I woke up on the Sleeping with Sirens bus I just left. I didn't care that I was Ashlee's ride home if it really mattered that much for her to sleep with my boyfriend...well he wasn't my boyfriend but you catch my drift. I didn't say anything when I left, I just kind of left. I found my car and was on my way out. My phone was dead, so I plugged it into the charger. The night before was a blur. After seeing Ashlee and Andy I may have gotten a little drunk.

Kellin made me feel better and I guess I couldn't thank him enough for that. He really got me, I don't know why I ever thought this dude was a douchebag. The boys really got me. My heart was still burning after the whole thing with Andy. But what was I expecting? This was a guy who'd kissed me twice and never told a single soul about it, in fact he never even brought it up to me. It sucked lying to Tabby telling her that there'd never been anything "romantic" between us. But maybe this was a sign, maybe it was time for me to move on with my life.

My phone turned on after a solid twenty five minutes on the charger it started buzzing. I pulled over at a gas station to see what it was. I had sixteen voicemails, twelve texts, and an incoming call from Tabby. I decided to answer that. "Hey," I said. "Where are you?" Tabby replied. "Don't worry about me Tab, I'm going home I saw some things last night that I didn't wanna see." Tabby sighed, "this is about Trashlee isn't it?" I laughed, "this is why we're friends but uh possibly why?" Tabby sighed again, "we sent her home, she was causing trouble and she just jumped Andy and started making out with him I guess." I let out a deep sigh, "look Tabby I can't deal with this at the moment, I'm going home and I'm going to figure out what I'm doing. Don't worry about me and be happy okay?" I hung up after that. I didn't need Tabby worrying about me.

I decided to listen to the voicemails. They were all from Andy. The same thing all over again. "Hey Auriel, it's me I just wanted to let you know tha-" Delete. "Hey don't be mad, you know I lo-" Delete. That's exactly what I was trying to do. Delete Andy Glass from my life. Yes it was going to be a hard process, and yes I was going to miss him. Did I love Andy Glass though? That's what I was questioning. I figured that if I got away I'd find out.

After a long drive, I was finally home. On that long drive I had a lot of time to myself. That's when I decided I had to leave. In order for me to go on this crazy quest to find out if I was really in love with my best friend of all these years I had to leave this state behind. It would be weird calling somewhere else that wasn't Troy, Michigan home but this was moving on. I was going to miss my mom, and all the friends I'd made here but if they all really missed me that much they'd come visit me. I was ready for a new journey.

I called the one person who I knew would let me stay at their place for a while. I loved rooming with Tabby, but if Ashlee was going to be in this house I wouldn't be able to handle it. As I punched in the numbers I felt anxious but hey, this is going to be a big thing now. I'm moving on with my life. "Hello?" he said. His voice sounded sleepy and groggy. "You know how you said if I ever needed a place to crash, your place was always welcome?" He replied, "yeah. Always welcome at my place Auriel." I sighed, "well Kellin, I'm taking you up on that offer. I'm leaving for your apartment in Orlando in the morning."

The next morning, I packed my life away into my car. I was starting over in Orlando, Florida with my new friend. Who knows what would happen to us, all I know is I'm ready to find out. I'm going to miss Andy Glass and all the times we had together. But we needed a break. Besides if it even was true love, it always finds its way back right?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just a filler. There's going to be more going on with ANDY don't worry.
to the girl that commented on the last chapter that she went to chicago warped let's be friends okay?

I love you all so much.

Comment, Reccomend, Subscribe. I won't take so long on the next one, I swear.