Stomach Tied in Knots.

I've Missed You So Badly.

When he walked through the door, I was shocked. He looked much different than he did the day I left. His eyes sunken into his face, his once vibrant eyes looked shot. They didn't have the same gleam of light that they had. The gleam I'd fallen in love with all those years ago. He had a patch of scruff on his chin, it was weird because he'd always hated facial hair. His hair was messy, shorter than it had been but still messy. He looked like a mess. When he turned his head and stared me right in the eyes, I saw the light in his eyes burn bright once more. The piercing blue eyes made me feel nervous as I could tell he was scanning me looking up and down. A smile stretched across his once sad face.

"Auriel," he said rushing towards me. The light in his eyes was brighter than it had been in years. His smile bigger than the one that awkward teenage boy had given me on the night we met. I returned the hug, he smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. "Andy?" I said raising my eyebrow at him. He give me the same look back, "yes Ari," I shook my head, "have you started smoking?" He blushed gritting his teeth, "well it's just something I've picked up lately...I've been a little bit.."

Tabby stood in the door way with her hand on her hip, "Unstable?" She said with a blank expression on her face. "I guess you could say that," Andy said smiling awkwardly just as he did the night I met him. I shook my head, "so we didn't talk for six months I wanna hear all about what's been going on with you? Come here we can sit on the couch."

I lead him to the couch where we sat down and caught up all night. I learned that things hadn't been as great as they had been in the past. I learned that Andy's mother, Deb had gotten a new job at a gym. Andy's father, Rob had also started a new job at a corporation in downtown Warren. His oldest brother Paul had gotten engaged to his girlfriend Mandy. I was extremely happy because Paul and Mandy had been together for as long as Andy and I had been alive. Andy also told me his younger brother Jordan, who it felt like just yesterday was only starting middle school was going to college. Andy's band was recording a new album, and they had a new song. He said the song was special, and it was about a special girl. We talked all night like nothing had ever come between us before. It was amazing how we could just pick up where we left off. Just like nothing had ever happened between us.

I guess you could say we had a real connection. We were laughing, talking about our fondest memories. Like the night we met. "I looked stupid Auriel, I don't know why you agreed to hang out with me that night. I bleached my bangs." I laughed, picturing the young boy with the dark hair and the bleached blonde fringe. "Not as bad as my hair." This made both Tabby and Andy laugh, "yeah Ari that haircut just wasn't for you." Tabby laughed. We also laughed bringing up the memory of our senior prom. "Tabby and Kyle what a sight." Andy said nudging Tabby on the shoulder. Tabby's cheeks blushed, "well Andrew for your information we're uh...kind of a thing again so." Andy looked and me and he burst out laughing. "Hey you know what? Maybe you can change him." Tabby raised her eyebrows, "I've always been up for a challenge." Me and Andy looked at each other and laughed, "the guy whos college on facebook is university of fucking bitches. That's someone you need to change right Andrew?" I said. His eyes were still shining bright, "of course, Ari."

Before I knew it, it was three thirty. My phone was buzzing, Kellin was calling. Andy looked at me with a frown, "you better take that." I nodded and headed into the other room. "Hey babe," I said. "Why didn't you text me to let me know what you were doing?" Kellin responded in an angry tone. "Babe, I-I'm sorry I just got caught u-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "Yeah, I get it. Look its three thirty in the fucking morning. I'm coming to pick you up okay Auriel?" I sighed, "yeah I'm ready."

I walked out into the living room of my old house which was now just my best friends house, with a frown plastered on my face. "I-I have to leave guys, Kellin wants me home. Hopefully I can convince him to stay for a couple more days or something." Tabby nodded and gave me a hug, "I love you Auriel," she said smiling with tears in her eyes. "I love you too Tabby." The light left Andy's eyes, as I hugged him. "You be good okay? Don't do anything I wouldn't want you to do. Just stay safe." Tears filled my eyes, "I love you Andrew." A smirk spread across his face, he whispered it in my ear. The thing that made me question everything.

"Do you really love him Auriel?" I couldn't think of what to say. I looked at him and frowned, "I don't know Andy, but I know one thing. I like the way he treats me, h-he makes me feel....." I thought for a second of what exactly Kellin made me feel but his car was pulling up. I didn't want him to come in and see that I was with Andy. So I cut it short, "he just makes me happy, I guess. Look I gotta go guys, I'm gonna try my hardest to see you soon okay? You guys have my number, I'm always a text away." I walked out of the door to Kellin in the car.

"Hi baby," he said. A big stupid grin spread out across his face. "Hi?" I said giving him a puzzled look. He was laughing, "you didn't actually think I was mad did you Auriel?" I smirked, "with that tone I did." He shook his head, "Never take me seriously babe." I shook my head, getting into the car and putting on my seat belt. Kellin's face came close to mine, I looked at him. His ice blue eyes were staring right into mine, our noses were touching. That big stupid grin was still on his face. "I love you, Auriel my princess." His lips brushed mine, his tongue gracing my bottom lip. I opened my mouth allowing him entrance as our tongues danced.

We stayed like that for at least ten minutes in front of Tabby's house. When we finally pulled away I noticed Andy was standing in the window. When he saw that I was looking he walked way. I looked at Kellin and said that we better go. I hoped that he had no clue I'd spent the entire life talking to my exboy- well not really my ex but a boy that I was once in love with. We got back to my mom's house and Kellin and I made it back to my room, the room I spent my entire childhood in.

It still looked the same way it did when I left to move in with Tabby. On my dresser were framed photos of friends and I. There was one that particularly caught my eye, a picture that I had completely forgotten had existed. I picked it up, I was at least seventeen years old. My hair black with a few blue highlights in my bangs. My hair was big and crazy, and my eyes were rimmed with thick black eyeliner. I had a We Came as Romans shirt on, I'd been repping them since the beginning. A boy had his arm around me. He has crazy hair that fell over his eyes, black hair with a blonde fringe. He was looking at me smiling. With that big, awkward grin I saw the first night. I was laughing at something else in the distance.

I could tell that Andy Glass loved me by the look in his eyes at that very moment. I didn't know how I was so stupid then. I was beginning to have second thoughts about my relationship with Kelin. I sat the picture back down on my old night stand and sat on the bed. Kellin came in, I guess he'd left the room while I was going down memory lane. He was in his pajamas. "Babe, I have a question." His eyes were smiling at me, "anything for you my love." I smiled, "do you think we could possibly stay in Michigan a little bit longer." He looked down for a second, "yeah actually, I was going to ask you. I'm doing some final tweeks on the album with Gabe he lives here so I don't see why it would be a problem." I smiled at him, "thank you so much love, I'm going to be with Tabby the entire time. I've needed a girls night." Kellin smiled at me, "you're telling me?"

I went into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I came back into my dark room, and get under the covers. Kellin grabbed my wasit and pulled me close to him, not letting go. I could feel his heart beating and his hot breath on my neck. He moved the hair on my neck kissing it lightly, "I love you," his raspy tired voice whispered in my ear.

Did I love Kellin? I thought to myself as he was fast asleep. That's something I still wasn't honestly quite sure of at the moment. Before I fell asleep there was one thing I did like better, I liked Andy's warm eyes better than Kellin's ice-cold sinkers. And with that, I fell asleep having a crazy dream about Andy and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT THE DREAM WAS ABOUT?

i love this story so much, I can't believe it's already been a year. I plan on updating this more and more <3
I love you guys comment, reccomend, subscribe you know the drill<3