Stomach Tied in Knots.

Only Know You Love Her When Ya Let Her Go.

Today Kellin was in the studio working on some final mixes for the new CD. It was going to be called, "Let's Cheers to This". Kellin had finally written the track on his father that I told him to write the day I first met him. I knew it was going to be successful, someone with that much talent deserved to have it recognized.

"I love you," I said, pulling away from our kiss. He grabbed me in really tight, "to the moon and back, baby. I'll see you later tonight. I wanna take your beautiful face to dinner." I blushed, no boy had ever really been this way before. I guess Kellin was the closest thing I'd had to a first love, if you'd consider Andy. "You know, Tabby and I are going out to lunch. You can pop in after a little while." He smiled, his blue eyes got wide "Really?" I smiled, "Realy." He leaned in to kiss me, every kiss I recieved from Kellin was passionate. He always kissed me like it was the last time he was ever going to, I swear. "I don't want you to leave," he said pouting. I smiled, "It'll go by fast, now you best be going." A smile spread across his face, "okay Auriel, have fun today with Tabby."

I nodded, I knew I was going to have fun with Tabby. We were going out to our favorite place, where we ate lunch all the time when we were teenagers. I even found an old outfit from high school. I thought I'd wear it to throw Tabby off. When I saw Tabby she was still as happy to see me as she was the previous night.

"I know it's only been 24 hours but I miss you like crazy, and uh I have some crazy news for you." I smiled, "It can't be that crazy Tabby." She looked down hesitantly, "well Kyle and Andy are coming to lunch with us." I was sipping on water, when I spit it out. "You're kidding me right?" She smirked, "nada, the four amigos just like old times."

I hoped Kellin wasn't going to get mad. "I hope this doesn't get awkward." I laughed nervously. Tabby arched an eyebrow and looked at me, "how could it possibly get awkward Auriel?" I shook my head, "I think Kellin wants to meet me at lunch with you." Tabby bit her lip and looked down, "ouch." I shook my head, "just tell Andy to leave before he shows."

Tabby nodded, "you have always been a genius." I smiled, "what can I say? I'm that good! I am excited to see Kyle, what's the sitch with that anyways?" Tabby looked down as her face blushed, "well uh, we are uhm kind of official as of last night." I tapped her on the arm, "GET OUT!" She nodded, "it's true." I laughed, "it's just like senior prom all over again," Tabby laughed, "shut up."

When Andy walked in the restaurant he still looked as pretty as he did the day I met him. I gave him a big hug, "I really like seeing you now." He blushed, "I always like seeing you." I laughed, if he was trying to pull some feelings or whatever he was doing he was a little late. When Kyle burst into the restaraunt, I smile spread across my face. It had been over six months since I talked to Kyle Pavone and I missed him. Sure Kyle could drive you crazy, but he was a good friend. "KYLE!" I yelled, "ARI!" he smiled he held me in a bear hug for at least 5 minutes.

"Never thought I'd actually say this but I actually miss seeing you on the reg." I laughed, Kyle grinned, "yeah I get that a lot." Tabby was looking at him with her eyes lighting up the way they once did when she was with Lou. I knew that her and Kyle were going to be a good thing and he was going to change for her and that made me incredibly happy.

When we were just laughing and catching up, that's when he came in. "Fuck," I said under my breath. "What?" Tabby said I looked over to Kellin looking right at me, "OH," she said, "that's what." He looked angry as he approached our table, "hello babe," he said with clenched teeth. "Hi," I replied. Things were more than likely about to get awkward.

Andy's POV

There he walked in. Kissing my girl, well techincally she wasn't my girl. I screwed that up. But I just couldn't believe she was sitting there laughing at someone elses jokes, leaning on someone else, and well kissing someone that wasn't me.

I always knew that we were meant to be, I just never knew how to go about it. By the time the waiter brought my food I felt nauseous. "So Andy.." Kellin said looking at me. Fuck, I thought to myself. "Is it true you and my girl once got kicked out of this place?

I laughed in a fake tone, "yeah we definitely did." He smiled, "that's some crazy shit. This place isn't even that good how did you guys manage to come here every day." I clenched my teeth, "I really don't know Kelllin." He shook his head, "well it is Michigan, Portland's so much better. We actually have great food right babe?" Auriel smiled, "of course."

Disgusting. Who did this guy think he was. He planted one on her right in front of me. I had to get out of here before things got ugly. At the rate we were going it was going to get bad fast. "Uh hey Kyle do you think you could hitch a ride home with Tabby?" I said. Kyle looked at me a little bit confused.

"Uh sure did, where are you going?" I didn't know what to say so I just came up with something off the top of my head, "uh my mom needs me to uh help do something with the uh garden. It's urgent." Auriel laughed, "typical Deb." I looked down, "uh yeah well I really gotta be-" Kellin laughed, "man it's a shame we couldn't catch up Glass, hey Auriel I'm gonna walk Andy out to his car real quick I wanna ask him about Dave doing some guest vocals or something. Stay here," he said placing a quick kiss on her forehead.

Why me? I thought to myself. "You know you could ask me brah," Kyle said to Kellin. He shook his head, "no it has to be done with Andy he's the man." This son of a bitch, I thought. I gave Auriel a quick hug bye, "bye Ari, we're gonna have to hang out again." She smiled, "of course, bye Andrew." She looked so great, why was she dating a complete tool?

When we reached the entrance Kellin looked at me, "Look dude we both know this isn't about Dave singing on the track. I know about your history with Auriel, I know she liked you for years or whatever. I'm just gonna cut to the point straight up here, Auriel is my girl. You had your chance dude. You fuckin blew it. I don't wanna hear about you trying to hit on my girl okay?" I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. Time to start lying through my teeth.

"Nah man, I haven't been trying anything. I respect the fact that she's taken. You're a good guy." What bull shit, I thought. "You make her happy obviously, and I respect that she's your girl I still want us to be friends." Kellin smiled, "Great exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm glad we're on the same page. She deserves a guy like me ya know? Someone who won't lead her on for like what? Five years?" I shook my head, "well I gotta go." He nodded, "take care man," I shook my head. "you too." What a twat.

When I got in my car I sat there for a good thirty minutes thinking about things. Why didn't I just have the balls to tell this girl how I felt about her? I couldn't stand seeing her with someone like Kellin. Seeing him kiss her killed me, it ripped my insides into shreds. I loved Auriel Lark Felts, I still love Auriel Lark Felts. I don't like this guy going around calling her his girl, I needed to tell her how I felt maybe then things would change.

At about four thirty, Kyle called me. "Dude what the hell was that? Kellin and Ari are disgusting." I shook my head, "you don't have to lie to me Kyle.." He laughed, "nah man he was trying to PDA her every five minutes. It made Tabs uncomfortable." I laughed, "yeah I could see that."

"So what did he want from you anyways? I'm not stupid, I know it wasn't about vocals or whatever." I laughed, "I think he's insecure he keeps telling me to back off his girl." Kyle laughed, "if anything Ari is your girl, always has been. Always will be." I laughed, "if only it were that simple Kyle, well I actually do have to go. I'm meeting up with some girl tonight." Kyle sighed, "this isn't going to help you get over Auriel any faster."

I sighed, "yeah I know, but it's a step further than I was before." Kyle laughed, "take care, man." When I got ready, I wore things Auriel always liked on me. My dark pants with the maroon vans, my shirt with the cat pocket, and the snapback she'd bought me for my 21st birthday.

The girl I was going on a date with tonight was a girl from three towns over named Kasey. She was cute, she reminded me of Auriel in a way. I'd seen her at my local shows and at a few bars, I felt like I needed someone to tie me down but not someone to just party with. I know it isn't going to be a long term relationship but maybe that's what I needed. Someone to keep me in line, someone to get my mind off of her, someone who I could love the way I wanted to love her.

I'd tried doing it in the past with a girl named Michelle but that relationship burned and crashed miserably. After Michelle and I had had sex for the first time, I told her I loved her. The only problem was I said I love you Auriel Lark, instead of well Michelle. That's something I've never told anyone and I'm not sure Michelle had shared with anyone either. But I'm positive it was something I didn't wanna share with anyone. It was almost embarassing.

While I was driving to go meet Kasey for our date, I couldn't get Auriel and all our memories off my mind. I kept thinking back to the sweet girl she was the night I met her. I keep thinking about the time I kissed her. I did it on a whim. She was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen in my entire life. I knew she was the one for me right at the moment when I saw her. It's just crazy how fast things could change.

When I walked into the movie theater to meet Kasey I saw them, Auriel and Kellin. I felt sad on the inside, but what made the mood even worse was the song playing in the lobby, the lyrics hit me like a ton of bricks as I saw Kellin whispering something in her ear. She laughed and he kissed her on the cheek, when she was walking away she looked back and we made eye contact. Her eyes looked sad, I knew mine did too. The song just kept playing and I just kept feeling worse.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go"

I just kept staring blankly in her direction, I felt my heart shatter. She was gone into a separate theater now, but I just stood there. I felt a tap, and I turned around to see a short, smiling red haired girl. "Hey, you must be Andy right?" I nodded, "yeah that's me." She laughed, "you look a little upset." I shrugged, "yeah some shit just went down, but it's okay let's havea good night tonight okay? " She smiled sweetly at me and nodded, "okay."

They always say when one door closes, another one opens. I hope that's the truth. I put my arm around Kasey's shoulder as we walked into the theater. Maybe Kasey would help me forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELLL what did you think? This one was a filler
as usual comment, reccomend subscribe.

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO READ THIS <3

btw i love the song let her go by passenger so i had to incorporate it into this story