Stomach Tied in Knots.

Girl Talk

I was sitting in a room with bright green walls and fliers from concerts past. The House of Blues Detroit was a big deal. Andy and I grew up going to shows here, and here he is playing. When Tabby walked into the room she gave me a look that said I should probably start spilling my guts so I did. "Tabby sit down here," I said pointing to a cushion on the couch next to me. "So I have a lot to tell you regarding my love life." Tabby got the biggest grin across her face. "Yes, you haven't told me a word since you dated Tyler and that was what? 3 years ago. So let's here it." I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what I was about to do, "you can't tell anyone this but I've been in love with Andy from the moment we met. That's why I've been single for what? Three years now? I try my hardest to get over him but it never works. I honestly think he's the one for me Tabs, and people always ask us OH ARE YOU DATING? And you know I wanna say yes but I don't know if Andy likes me. If I had Andy I'd be the happiest person on the planet but I guess my happiness is too much to ask for since I've been waiting for him for four years Tabby. I don't even know.." Tears rimmed the bottom of my eyes and Tabby hugged me.

"You know Auriel, we all always thought you and Andy had a thing we were never for sure though. The guys would tease him on tour and he'd get all red. I honestly do think he likes you. Louie said that whenever they ask about you he gets all quiet and sweet. That isn't Andy." I smiled, "Tabby it's so weird he's different around me and he always has been. Like yeah he's still funny, he's still dumb but it's almost like I get to see the deeper side of Andy he's really sweet and he cares about my choices I don't even know. I don't like to think of how things would be without him in my life Tabby." I said looking at Tabby. "Look, I'll keep the whole you like Andy thing a secret, but I'm going to find out if he likes you. I'm good at this kind of stuff, Auriel and you know it. I think you guys would be great together but I'm gonna scram now to go watch Lou play and you can come watch Andy if you want." I nodded and followed Tabby to the stage. We Came as Romans were playing, and they were playing my favorite song at that, Views that never cease.

As the music started, I only kept my eye on one person. Andrew. The lights changed colors from bright blue, to red, to green. I watch all the energy Andy put into his performance. He did love music and I knew that for a fact. He didn't know I was watching him until he turned around and made eye contact with me. He got the biggest smile on his face and just continued to casually look back at me. I just shook my head every time. While I was busy watching WCAR I got a tap on my shoulder. Probably just Tabby, I thought. I turned around and it was the guy I'd bumped into earlier. "Which ones your boyfriend?" he asked, I shook my head, "none I've been best friends with Andy for five years." He shook his head, "Andy's funny as fuck."

I nodded. Why was he trying to make unecessary conversation with me? "So do you know what your doing after this whole you know concert thing?" I shook my head, "nope. I thought I might do something with Andy tonight but tomorrow night I have nothing to do why?" He smiled, "I think we should hang out tomorrow and you know I haven't introduced my self completely," he put out his hand for me to shake it "I'm Kellin Quinn, singer of Sleeping with Sirens, and your future boyfriend." I laughed when he said that. I only had eyes for one person thank you very much, Kellin Quinn.

"What makes you think that you're going to be my boyfriend?" I said trying to resist the urge to laugh. He looked at me with a straight face, "Well you see I happen to know how to get a girl, any girl I want." I smirked, "I will not be your girlfriend you don't even know my name." He smirked, "Auriel Felsecker. I got the info from Kyle." Fuck you Kyle. I thought to myself. We Came as Romans just finished their set, this is the perfect opportunity to kick the shit out of Kyle and go talk to Andy. "Well look I'm gonna go hang out with Andy but um I'll see you tomorrow Kellin Quinn." He smirked, "See you tomorrow, Auriel Felsecker."

I followed We Came As Romans back to their dressing room. Their was Andy all covered in sweat cleaning out his hair with a towel. He got a big smile when he saw me in the room and ran over to me and gave me a big hug. "You did amazing, I'm so proud of you." I said smiling from ear to ear. Andy looked down and bit his lip, "yeah I had a little motivation tonight I guess." He smirked, "EW. GET A ROOM." Kyle Pavone everybody, I thought to myself. "Hey Kyle I have an issue with you." I said giving him that look that he knew he'd messed up. Kyle acted like he knew nothing, "what? that I love your boyfriend more than you do?" I held back my anger. I could handle Kyle more than most people could. Most sane girls by now would've punched him.

"God dammit Kyle, he's not my boyfriend and you know what? You told that creep my name." Kyle started laughing. "Don't mind Kellin he's our bro, he's cool." He said smiling. "Yeah and he also wants my D and I'm not ok with that." I said. Kyle laughed, "you're too cute for Kellin anyways Ari." i shook my head, "Kyle please don't try to hit on me." Andy laughed, "yeah Kyle be cool." Kyle just shook it off, "I'm gonna have a great night tonight anyways." Me and Andy both looked at each other and laughed. "Well Kyle don't catch any diseases while you're at it." Andy laughed. Kyle flipped him off. "Whatever Glass." When Kyle left the room Andy and I began to laugh. "Hey Andy do you remember that one time when my mom told him he need to stop being Romeo and get his shit together because he had so many girlfriends?"

Andy laughed, "yes, all too well. I like to think that sixteen was the highlight of Kyle's life. So many bitches all the time." We both laughed. "Where are we going tonight?" I asked him. Hoping to not run into Keliin. "I was thinking my house again? If that's lame we can do something else." I thought about it for a second, "no actually. Let's get pizza too." Andy smiled, "I met you at this very venue four years ago and we got pizza." I smiled, "I remember everything about that night Andy."

His cheeks flushed a bright pink, "me too." Good. I thought to myself you remember everything you remember kissing me. When we got to Andy's house I spread myself out across his bed, looking up at those damn plastic stars on his ceiling that had probably been there since he moved into his house. "What game are we playing tonight Ari?" Andy asked me. "Andy I don't wanna play a game tonight." Andy looked at me puzzled, "ok then, what's on your mind?" I let out a sigh, "it's nothing Andy. I just have a lot of stuff going on." He gave me a sympathetic look, "you can always tell me anything." I sighed for a second, "Andy why have we never talked about that time we kissed." Andy looked down, everything was silent. "It's because I'm ugly isn't it? God I wish I could be cool enough for you Andy, I think I love you. I've liked you for four years Andy." Andy looked down again, not saying anything. "I hate how you can't say anything and I just confessed something to you that meant everything to me." Andy continued being silent. "You know what? Fuck you Andy I'm done." I stormed out of his room, then tripped down the stairs.

I woke up screaming. That's how I knew it was a dream. I was still on Andy's bed, the plastic stars were still above me and Andy was playing Zelda. When he heard me screaming he paused the game. "Ari what's wrong are you ok?" I let out a sigh of relief, "I just had the worst dream ever but I'm ok now Andy." He smiled, "good now can we play Mario Party? I'm feeling it tonight." I nodded, "of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm going to write another chapter this is just a filler. I ship Auriel and Andy more than I should. I don't like the way this chapter went but I'm hoping to have her do something with Kellin in the next chapter. I really like this story so just leave feed back for me. Thanks for the comments and subscriptions from last time as well, you guys are the best.