Stomach Tied in Knots.

All I know is that I feel fine when I pretend you're mine.

Hanging out with Kellin turned out to not be as bad of a challenge as I had originally thought it would be. He was actually a nice kid, but I still wasn't down with the fact that he wanted me. I sometimes thought to myself late at night that Andy Glass was the only one for me. This happens more frequently then I'd like to admit. There's just always been something about Andy. I don't even have to try around him, I'm completely and totally 100% myself whenever we're together and he really is my best friend in the entire world. I can't think of another person I talk to as much as I do Andy. Before leaving to go to the House of Blues, I dressed up a little bit. I threw on my brown combat poots and a pink sweater paired with a white scarf. I don't know why I felt the need to dress up but this was Andy's show I was seeing Andy.

When I pulled up at the House of Blues I saw Kellin walking around the line of girls. Wasn't he afraidof his fans? Weird. I was walkin up to the door when I over heard him talking to a fan. She was about sixteen, Kellin said "see the girl in the pink sweater," The girl nodded and smiled, Kellin continued, "I want her to be my girlfriend someday." The girl got a displeased look on her face but faked a smile and said, "well Kellin she's beautiful." I hurried inside I didn't have time for this today.

As soon as I went to the We Came as Romans dressing room I got a big hug from Andy. "I'm so sorry I had to ditch you Ari, it won't ever happen again." I just shrugged it off, "Andy it's fine you were spending time with your family I get it." He smiled, "well I'm glad you do most girls wouldn't what did you do today anyways?" I shrugged, "I just ran into Kellin at Starbucks and we went to the museum they closed the lego star wars exhibit." Andy got a sad look on his face then smiled, "well I'm glad you two had fun at least." I smiled. "OH ANDY'S JEALOUS THE BUTT IS JEALOUS HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS HANGIN OUT WITH ROMEO HIMSELF, KELLIN." Dave laughed. Dave was never really one to talk much.

"No, David I'm just friends with Kellin." He smirked, "for now Auriel." I flipped Dave off, "whatever Stephen." Dave just laughed. "Andy she's a keeper you should just ask the girl out already before she finds someone else." We just looked at each other and laughed. "We're just best friends." we both said at the same time. Everyone in the dressing room just laughed. "Hey Ari, I have to go do an interview if that's cool it'll only be a minute it's only me, Josh and Dave." I smiled "go ahead Andy, do your thing."

I took a seat on a crimson red couch in the dressing room. I was scrolling through twitter on my phone just reading peoples tweets. When Kyle took a seat next to me. "Watcha doin?" He said. I just scrunched my mouth up a little, "nothing really just checkin out twitter why?" Kyle shrugged, "No idea I'm just bored. Kellin's band is playing now do you wanna go see them?" I shrugged, "why not?" I mean I knew who Sleeping with Sirens was I just didn't know what kind of music they sang, what they stood for or even how Kellins voice sounded. I followed Kyle to side stage.

"They're really good. I promise." Kyle smiled. "I hope so." I replied. They walked out on stage, "Hello my names Kellin and we're Sleeping with Sirens and we're here to show you a good time." Lame. I thought. The muisc started playing and Kellin started singing he had the voice of an angle I couldn't believe it.

He stopped mid song, "Now guys we gotta yell this so a special somone can hear it." I shook my head Kellin and the fans began to sing "Honestly, I could sing you a song but I don't think words can express your beauty." Kellin turned around and winked at me. Was Kyle trying to make me fall for his stupid games? Did Kyle want me to leave Andy. "Kyle I'm gonna go hang out with Andy now." He smiled, "have fun ari!" I walked back into the dressing room. "How'd the interview go?" Andy smiled, "same as always Ari." I smiled, "I figured." Andy looked down at the ground, "so after the show tonight we're having a party on the bus are you down?" I shook my head, "Andy you know how I get when I'm drunk and I know how you get are you sure this is a good idea?:

Andy looked down for a second, "it probably isn't but like a little Auriel." I smiled, "fine." Andy laguhed, "good." After that we just talked for a while on the comfy red couch. Then it was show time. We Came as Romans can always put on a good show. Andy's passion really shows in live performances. I watched his jumps and just how geniunely happy he looks. This was one of the many things I loved about Andy. Once the set was over, I headed back to the bus for some michief.

The bus was crowded, the boys from I See Stars, and Sleeping with Sirens were on the bus tonight. Great, I thought just who I wanted to spend my night with Kellin. I better go easy on the alcohol I thought. The party started off easy most of the time I sat by Andy's side the more intoxicated he got, the more I worried about him. "Ari y-y-your not hevin a good time drink some of this!" He said pointing at a bottle of vodka, "No Andy, I'm good." "SHES NO FUN GUYS NO FUN!" Andy yelled. Everyone just shook their heads. "Typical Buttjaw." I heard Josh say from the back of the bus.

I made eye contact with Kellin and he smiled. He was sitting by himself on a couch. I looked the other way to see Romeo Pavone with 4 girls on his shoudler. Typical Kyle, somethings never change. "Auriel I'm tyfered." In drunk Andy language that means tired. I helped him to his bunk he was stumbling everywhere. When we got there I tucked him into his bunk, "now get some sleep Buttjaw." Andy smiled, "You're really beautiful Auriel, I lof you." I smiled, "you too Andy." Him telling me stuff like this when he was drunk made sense he does it all the time. Things like this made me love him.

I took a seat next to Kellin on the couch, "why aren't you drinking?" I asked. He shrugged, "never relly been one to drink I guess." I nodded in agreement, "same. Andy and I used to drink together but it always ended up in hang overs. I hate hang overs." Kellin smiled, "Right?" The night was still long so I had a while to talk to Kellin and possibly take care of a sick Andy before bus call.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Andy so much guys