Between Opposites

Chapter One <3

It was 7:30 P.M. I laid in bed thinking bout it. New school, new people, possibly more homework. I shuddered, I dislike homework. Hopefully this isn't like my old school, everybody was so obsessed with sex. Im into paranormal stuff, like vampires, werewolf's, seers, spell-casters, and dusk, I really like dusk. I looked at the photo of my mom and I together. It made me cry a bit, im not adopted, I just came to live with my dad. My mom died, from a robber. How I wish I could kill him. Someday I will get my revenge someday, hopefully. Then it hit me, what if he's after me? He cant be. My dad will protect me, wont me? I closed my eyes and found myself into a long drift of sleep.
         I woke up the next morning, alarm clock buzzing. I didn't want to wake up. I slowly got out of bed and looked around in my closet and found this: [polyvore]. I got downstairs, fixed my hair, and walked out the door. I headed to the school, checking my phone and schedule. I walked down the corridor, I heard people talking, I went locker 15. Opened it slowly. Next thing I knew a two brown headed guys were standing at the locker beside me. They looked at me, "Hey?" I heard the one with curlyish brown hair say. "E, she must be shy." The other one said with his hair spoofed up a bit. "Whats your name?" He continued. "Avril Mitchell." Mumbled under my breath. "Hey, Im Ethan and this is Benny." Said the curliest brown headed one. "Maybe you can eat with us at lunch." Benny said as he winked. I smiled," Maybe." 
        It was lunch time, I walked down the line and grabbed two pieces of pizza, paid the lady, then looked around until I heard a familiar voice. "Avril, over here!" The voice belonged to Ethan. I walked over to them and sat my plate down gently and sat down. "So how you liking whitechapel?" Benny asked taking a bit of his pizza. "Its good I guess." I said. "But people have been calling me a geek," "Thats only because you hang out with us." Benny said smiling. It was the end of lunch, and before I knew it, school was over. "Hey Avril?" Ethan asked. "Yeah?" I said. "Do you maybe wanna hang out later?" Ethan said, "Sure, I would love too! See you here around five." I said. He nodded then walked away with Benny,

I walked out of the house heading to the school to meet up with Ethan.I felt like people were watching me, it just mad me paranoid with the killer, I went to cross the street as I walked into someone. He was tall, he had black hair, wore all black, "Im so sorry!" I exclaimed. "Its fine, Im Jesse, and you are?" He said. "Avril." I said. "Avril, beautiful name." He said with a smile. I couldn't help but blush a bit. "Well Jesse, Maybe sometime tomorrow I can come over or something." I said. "I would love that." He said. "So, where are you going?" He said warmly. "To go visit Ethan." I said starting to walk.
Jesse's. P.O.V.
        She was beautiful, I could already tell she would make a great fledgling in my arm. She was so innocent, I loved it. I swear if that prick Ethan screws this up. It will be worse then the dance. I wont take this one easily, just being around her made me thirst for her. Her blood just seemed so good.
Normal P.O.V.
I walked with Jesse, good conversation until we got to the school, I waved at Ethan. He smiled and waved back, then frowned as he saw Jesse. "See you later." Jesse said.