Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"Unfortunately it is."

The ride to the skate park was short and a bit wobbly due to my sitting on the handle bars of Mike`s bike. Though we thankfully didn`t fall over and that strengthened my trust in Mike just a bit, as silly as that sounds. The actual events at the skate park were..interesting. Well, not really. The only thing that really happened was me falling on my face, side or ass over and over again for a few hours. By sunset though we headed back to Vic`s. After so many hours of falling I don`t even want to think about how many bruises I`m going to have.

"What time do you have to get home?" Tony asked as we all settled into Vic`s living room, me taking my spot on Mike`s lap, which seems to be happening a lot.

"I`m not sure actually. Iv`e probably missed diner by now though," I replied with a shrug.

"That reminds me, who wants to get something to eat?" Jaime asked, looking a bit excited at the thought of food.

"I could go for some food, how about you guys?" Tony asked causing the rest of us to nod.

"Where would we eat though?" I asked, laying my head on Mike`s shoulder. Yet something else that seems to be happening a lot. Though Mike didn`t seem to mind.

"How about the little dinner about ten minutes away? They even have some veggie stuff for Tony," Vic suggested.

"I don`t think Iv`e been there. Or anywhere actually," I murmured.

"It`s settled then. We`re going!" Jaime exclaimed while jumping up from his seat, making us all laugh. He was too adorable.

We all exited the house and started the ten minute trek to the dinner. When we got there, I was a bit surprised to see it was a fifties style dinner. Though I will admit it was kind of cute. As we sat in a very plastic looking light blue booth I was once again pulled into Mike`s lap. I think I`m starting to slowly get used to this. Though one thing crossed my mind..

"How are you going to eat if I`m on your lap?" I asked, turning slightly so I could look at Mike.

He shrugged and laughed a little before replying, "We`ll figure it out. Don`t worry."

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder, snuggling up to him, making him chuckle. I couldn`t help it, he was so comfy.

"Is my brother really that comfy or...?" Vic asked jokingly.

"Extremely," I replied with a grin.

After a few minutes of sitting in the booth an annoyingly pretty waitress took out order, we all ordered some form of a burger. While we were waiting I yawned and buried my face in Mike`s neck but looked up when I heard the small bell go off, signalling the door opening. Since we were the only other customers in the dinner I looked out of curiosity and wished I didn`t. My dad and Kate were walking in.

"Shit," I whispered making the guys look at the door.

"Is that who I think it is?" Tony asked slowly, clearly dreading the answer.

"Unfortunately is it," I whispered, wishing I could hide.

When I looked back at the door I flinched when I saw my dad and Kate walking over to us, both looking more than upset. This can`t end good, for me or the boys. I just hope my dad didn`t try to hurt any of the guys.

"Zhenya Emrys Crystan! What the hell do you think you`re doing?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the comments! They made my day. I was going to write about Zhenya learning how to skate but I haven`t been on a skateboard since I was about ten so yeah, it`s been quite a while. Anyway, I`m kind of excited to post the next chapter because the drama really starts coming. Don`t worry, I`ll do my best to not make everything over dramatic and it won`t be in every chapter but it will happen. Please keep commenting and let me know what you think. Thank you!