Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"Die For Me. Living Dead Girl."

"What are they doing?"

"It`s cute."

"I don`t care what it is. I`m taking a picture!"

I woke up with a groan, faintly hearing Vic, Tony, and Jamie`s voices. I wonder what they want. Maybe if I pretend to be asleep they`ll go away. With that thought in mind I snuggled up to something very warm beside me and buried my face in it. That`s when it all came back to me. The events of yesterday flooded my mind and going to bed with Mike seemed to be one of the things that really stuck. And then it actually hit me. I`m curled up to Mike right now. I slowly pulled my head away from the warmth and opened my eyes, staring at his bare, tattooed chest. No wonder he was so warm.

"Morning sleeping beauty."

I looked to my right at the sound of Jamie`s voice. Oh yeah, I guess they`re still here.

"Hey," I whispered.

"You don`t have to whisper. He`ll sleep through anything," Vic said with a slight chuckle.

"Will not," Mike mumbled as he tightened his arms around my waist, now very much awake.

"Hey there, sleepy."

"Hey there, pretty girl," Mike mumbled as he opened his eyes and looked at me with a grin.

I rolled my eyes and tapped his nose, making him crinkle it then raise an eyebrow at me. I just grinned and wiggled out of his arms then scrambled out of bed, immediately missing the warmth. Of well. I needed to get up anyway. I probably have a thousand texts and calls from my dad. Okay, maybe not a thousand but I know it will be a lot.

"All right. Let`s see how much crap I have," I said as I grabbed my cell phone out of the shorts I had on yesterday. I had forty text messages and fifty phone calls. All of them were from my dad. Well, I that`s less than I thought I would have.

"How many?" Tony asked.

"Forty texts and fifty calls. A lot less than I thought," I answered with a slight shrug.

"Maybe you should call him back," Vic said slowly.

"And say what?"

"That we haven`t corrupted you too bad," Mike answered teasingly, still sitting in bed.

I snickered and shook my head, climbed back in bed and plopping down next to Mike. "Oh please. I was corrupted long before I met any of you."

"How corrupted?" Tony asked.

"Not too bad I guess."

"He means sexually," Mike commented with a snickered.

"Oh. Oh! Um...sort of," I said with a blush.

"Sort of? What do you mean?" Jamie asked with a raised eyebrow.

I let out a groan and covered my face. "Do you have to talk about this?"

"Yes," They all stated at the same time.

"Be specific on what you want to know," I mumbled, knowing I was probably as red as a tomato.

"Have you had sex?" Jamie asked.

"Yes."

"How many times?" Mike asked.

"Once."

"What? Why just once?" Vic asked, clearly shocked.

"Bad experience," I answered with a slight shrug.

"Baby Girl, first time hurts for every girl. I`m sure a bit of a bad experience is pretty common," Mike said softly while wrapping an arm around me.

"That`s not why it was a bad experience. Some pain was something I could deal with and I did. But he...he pretty much did his best to make it as painful as possible," I mumbled.

"Can we beat him up?" Tony asked seriously.

I let out a laugh and nodded, leaning against Mike. This just makes me love these guys even more. They can take me away from a painful memory and make me laugh and make me happy. Iv`e been needing this in my life a lot more.

"I love you guys," I said.

"We love you too," Mike said, hugging me.

"And we always will," Vic said with a smile, Tony and Jamie nodding in agreement.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked, looking around at the five men who had become my best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m sorry this chapter was so short, and kind of pointless. But, I wanted to show a little bit of Zhenya and Mike growing closer. I also wanted to show how Zhenya is getting more comfortable with the guys and revealing some of her past.