Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"In Two Months."

It`s been a week since I last seen the guys. Or left the house. I have been able to talk to them through text messages. It seems my dad and Kate haven`t realized I have their number. Iv`e considered sneaking out but my dad won`t let me lock my door anymore so that idea is out the window. I understand my dad cares and wants to protect me, but this is going too far. Iv`e always had older friends since I was a little kid and my dad has never had a problem with them before. I wonder why he does now.

"Zhenya, dinner`s ready!" Kate yelled up the stairs.

I sighed and walked out of my room, going down stairs and into the dining room. I sat down across from my dad and glared at the pasta salad already on a plate in front of me. Apparently I`m not even allowed to make my own plate.

"So, how`s your day been?" My dad asked before he started eating.

"Just like the last. Boring. I miss my friends," I answered, glaring at my food.

"Those boys were not your friends. They were delinquents. Nothing more, nothing less. It`s best you put them from your mind," Kate said.

I shook my head. "They`re my friends whether you like it or not."

"You aren`t an adult yet. We get to decide who your friends are or are not," My dad said, his eyes narrowed.

"I`ll be one in two months," I grumbled, eating.

"I don`t care if you are going to be an adult or not. You will stay away from those boys," Kate said.

"Kate`s right. Those boys are no good," My dad said, agreeing with the gold digger.

I shook my head and ate quickly. I went up to my room and climbed into bed, texting Mike. I may not be able to lock my door but I`m still going to try and sneak out. Iv`e been making plan`s with Mike since my dad told me I couldn`t lock my door.

I spent a few more hours reading and texting Mike. By eleven my dad and Kate went to bed and I started getting ready. I arranged some pillows to look like a body in my bed and made sure they were covered by my blankets in case my dad decides to check on me while I`m gone. After that I quickly snuck out through my window. I kind of feel bad for sneaking out, but at the same time I don`t. I shouldn`t be kept from the people I care about.

After getting out of the house and climbing down the tree, I all but ran to Vic and Mike`s house. When I got there Tony opened the door and pulled me into a hug then pulled me into the house. I went straight to the couch in the living room and sat in Mike`s lap, feeling his arms wrap around my waist as soon as I sat down.

"You up for the beach, Ze?" Vic asked as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"The beach sounds exactly like what I need," I answered with a grin.

"Great. We were thinking of grabbing some food and going down there to hang out and eat. Pizza or Chinese?" Jamie asked, cell phone in one hand and a phone book in the other.

"Chinese! I haven`t had that in months," I answered, licking my lips a bit.

The food was quickly ordered and then we were out of the house. We picked up the Chinese food and went down to the beach. Tony and Vic built a bonfire and we all lounged on some blankets around the fire, eating.

"It sucks not seeing you for a week," Jamie said after eating some noddles.

"We all agree on that," Vic commented.

"Trust me, it sucked for me too. You guys are my best friends, after all. But, on the bright side I turn eighteen in two months and after that my parents can`t do or say anything," I said with a grin, leaning into Mike`s chest.

"Thank god," Tony grumbled.

I titled my head to the side, my brows furrowing. "I thought you weren`t Religious."

"I`m not," Tony said with a laugh.

I playfully rolled my eyes and continued eating my Chinese food. Mike kissed the top of my head and stole some of my chicken while Jamie distracted me with a silly joke. I grinned and smacked both of them on the arm for it. Man, I love my friends. I don`t know how I lasted a week without them.

The rest of our time together was spent talking, laughing, and finishing off the food. Unfortunately my night with the guys had to end at three a.m. and I headed home, accompanied by the guys of course. Before I climbed up the tree so I could sneak back into the house, I got a hug from Tony, Vic, and
Jamie while Mike gave me a kiss on the forehead. After that I snuck back into the house and watched the guys walk away from my window.

I closed my window and pulled on my pajamas. I pulled the pillows out of my bed, except the one and climbed into bed. I put in my headphones and put on Ashestoangels. I couldn`t help but smile when One for Dolores flooded through the speakers. All things considered, tonight was a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of like this chapter but at the same time I don`t. If you haven`t heard of Ashestoangels I definitely recommend looking them up. If I can remember right, their new album comes out in August. Oh and Zhenya`s birthday is coming up soon. Anyway, please keep commenting and let me know what you think. Thank you!

Zhenya`s outfit.