Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"Crooked Horns. K.I.N.G."

"Hurry up, Baby girl. I don`t want you to get caught."

I was sneaking out of the house, again. This time Mike was picking me up. We were having a movie night, like every Friday. Plus, according to Jamie we have something to tease Vic over. He wouldn`t tell what it is though. Not until I come over, anyway.

It`s been a month since I snuck out and went to the beach with the guys. I have yet to be caught. But I have almost been caught once. It was last week. I was in the middle of opening my window when my dad walked in. Thankfully I was able to convince him that I was just opening it to get some fresh air. Somehow he didn`t notice I wasn`t in my pajamas. Because if he had noticed I wouldn`t of been able to convince him of anything.

"Come on, Baby girl," Mike called from outside for the second time. I guess he`s in a hurry.

I quickly, but carefully climbed out of my window, made it down the roof, into the tree and jumped to the ground. The look on Mike`s face told me he wasn`t very happy that I had jumped the whole way instead of climbing down as far as I could and then jumping the short few feet.

"Let`s get going," I said as I grabbed his hand and started walking.

We barely made it out of the driveway before Mike decided to give me a piggy back ride. He carried me all the way to the house and even inside before going into the living room and dropping me down onto the couch next to Vic.

"I heard we have something to tease you about," I said with a grin.

"I have no idea what you`re talking about," Vic said, glaring at Jamie as he spoke.

"What did I do?" Jamie asked, trying to sound innocent but failing greatly.

"You told them I had a crush, didn`t you?"

"No. But you just did," Jamie said with a huge grin.

"Aww you have a crush. How cute," I cooed, pinching one of Vic`s cheeks.

Mike snickered and pulled me away from his brother and into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave a little squeeze, burying his face in my neck as he did so.

"Well aren`t you affectionate today," I murmured, though I really didn`t mind.

"You smell good," Mike said, his voice slightly muffled by my neck.

Tony snickered, "What does she smell like?"

Mike lifted his head for a second to look at him, "Coconuts?"

"I should smell like cherries too," I murmured.

"Yeah, you`re hair does," Mike agreed.

"Well then, aren`t you affectionate," Vic teased, using my words.

"Shut up," Mike mumbled, flipping his brother off.

"Okay, before Mike starts blushing, let`s get some food ready," Jamie said as he got up and went to the kitchen, Vic following and shaking his head.

I lent back against Mike and watched the two disappear into the kitchen before looking over at Tony. "You really wanted to know what I smelt like?"

"Mike said you smelt good!" He defended.

I shook my head with a slight smile and laid my head on Mike`s shoulder. I definitely need to get used to the guys teasing each other about silly shit. Oh well. It will happen eventually.

"Hey Ze, you`re birthday is coming up soon right?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well, we were wondering if you could somehow...celebrate with us after you celebrate with your dad and the physco," Tony answered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course I`m going to celebrate with you guys! I just need to sneak out after they fall asleep, like normal," I said with a shrug.

"We meant, right after you`re done with them," Mike murmured into my hair.

"Oh. Well, I don`t know."

"You`re going to be eighteen. An adult," Tony reasoned.

"I know. I know. I just...I don`t want to cause a fight on my birthday, you know?" I asked softly, feeling Mike`s arms suddenly tighten around my waist.

"That wasn`t our intention, Baby girl. If it`s going to cause trouble, then don`t do it."

I nodded at Mike`s words, but kept the conversation in mind. No, I don`t want to cause a fight. But I`ll definitely think about celebrating with the guys after I celebrate with my dad. Hopefully he`ll see reason by then.

After a few minutes Vic and Jamie came back with bowls of popcorn and Tony started looking for something to watch. He ended up settling on a movie about mummies. Which ended up being three more movies.

By the time the third movie was over it was almost six a.m. Meaning I had to get home as fast as I could. Also known as me riding on the handle bars of Mike`s bike as he quickly drove me home. The ride was very wobbly but fast. I got a kiss on the forehead and a goodnight before I climbed up the tree and snuck back in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because 'fullmoon' suggested Vic get a girlfriend, and I said I would think about it. I decided to hint at it and give him a crush. I`m not going to guarantee anything though. Also, I`m sorry this is a bit short and kind of a filler. It just kind of...came out this way. Anyway, I would like to think everyone that has been commenting on this story. It makes me so happy to read them and know you guys are enjoying it! Please keep commenting and letting me know what you think. Thank you!

Zhenya`s outfit.