Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"What? Why?"

The next morning I was awoken by someone knocking on my door. How I heard it with my headphones in and Satyricon playing is beyond me. After climbing out of bed, unlocking my door and opening it I was greeted by Kate.

"We`re going shopping today," Kate said with a smug grin.

"Why the hell would I want to go shopping with you?" I asked, suddenly feeling the need to put my headphones back in and climbing into bed.

"Because I asked your father about the idea and he loved it. Now get dressed so we can go," Kate said before leaving.

I groaned and slammed my door shut. Lovely. Just lovely. I have to spend most of the day with the psychotic gold digger. I`d rather spend the day with the guys.

"Wait a second," I whispered as an idea struck me. I quickly went over to my bed and grabbed my phone. Time to call Mike.

"Hello?" Mike asked as he answered his phone.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In the kitchen, why?"

"I need you to go to the mall with the guys."

"What? Why?" Mike asked, clearly confused.

"Kate is dragging me on a shopping trip. I need time with my boys," I explained.

"Okay. What time do we need to be there?"

"About thirty minutes. Meet me at Hot Topic."

"Okay. See you there, Baby girl."

"Okay. Bye, Mike," I said.

"Bye, Baby girl," Mike said before hanging up.

After doing a silent cheer in my head, I quickly got dressed, brush my hair and did anything else that needed to be done, grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. And of course the psychotic bitch was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, looking as impatient as ever.

"Are you ready yet, brat?" Kate asked with a glare.

"Yeah. Let`s go," I mumbled as I walked to the door, not even bothering to see if she was following me out the door and to the car.

The drive was short but Kate ended up dragging me to five different stores, thankfully one of them was Starbucks, before I could get away. After all but running I finally made it to Hot Topic. And the guys were all hanging out around the store.

"You`re here," I said with a slight squeal.

"Oh course we are, Baby girl," Mike said as he pulled me into a hug. And of course, as soon as Mike let me go I was pulled into a hug by everyone else. Not that I minded.

"So you finally got away from the psychotic bitch?" Tony asked with a grin.

I nodded and leaning against Mike. I couldn`t help but smile a bit when he wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah. I finally got away after five stores."

"One of them being lingerie?" Jamie asked in a weird voice. I think he might of been trying to fake a French accent.

"What are you-? Oh! Yeah, Kate dragged me into Victoria Secret and I actually found a couple of things," I said, forgetting about the stupid pink bag I was carrying.

"I wanna see what you got," Mike said with a grin, making a grab for the bag.

"Oh no. Not happening," I said as I moved, making sure he couldn`t grab it.

"Why not?" Mike asked, well more like whined.

"Because I`m not letting you see my nickers."

"Nickers?" Tony asked with a snicker.

"Yes, that`s what I call then," I answered with a glare.

"Oh come on. We`re only playing," Vic said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Unfortunately I ended up distracted and Mike grabbed the bag.

"Give that back," I demanded, eyes narrowed.

"Nope," Mike said. He then looked into the bag but didn`t pull anything out, which I was thankfully for. He gave me the bag back a few minutes later. "I like it."

I blushed and took the bag, ignoring the looks I got from the other guys. Of course Mike just smiled at me. He now knows I have a love for lace. Lovely.

"Well?" Jamie prompted, looking at Mike.

"I like," Mike answered with a shrug. It was clear he wasn`t going to say anymore on the subject.

"Okay. Now that that`s settled," I murmured.

"Zhenya!" I flinched at the sound of Kate`s shriek.

"Oh fuck," Vic mumbled.

"I second that," Jamie mumbled while Tony and Mike nodded in agreement.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? You aren`t supposed to be around these delinquents."

"No they aren`t. And they are my friends," I answered with a sigh. I was very tired of this woman.

"Do you want to be grounded again?" Kate challenged.

I groaned and buried my face in Mike`s chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist and rubbed my back.

"Stop touching her."

"No. I don`t think I will," Mike said as he continued to rub my back, making me smile.

"Zhenya is our friend. We aren`t going to hurt her," Tony said.

"Oh please. Zhenya, we are leaving," Kate said.

"You can leave. I`m not," I stated, turning around in Mike`s hold so I was facing her.

"I am leaving with you! Now let`s go!" Kate hissed.

"Just go with her before she explodes," Vic said with a groan, throwing his head back for a dramatic affect.

"I wanna see it," Jamie said, looking more serious than he should have.

I let out a laugh and gave the guys a hug and Mike gave me a kiss on the forehead. As much as I would like to see her explode as well, I didn`t feel like getting in more trouble than I already was.

"You`re father will hear about this," Kate said as she led me out of the mall.

I could care less. I got to spend time with the guys. Even if it was only for a few minutes, I still got to spend time with them. And that`s honestly all I could ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much to say here other than Kate`s a bitch and Mike likes the fact Zhenya wears lace. That and thank you to everyone who has been commenting, reading, and subscribing. It really means a lot. Please keep it up. Thank you!

Zhenya`s outfit