Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"Come And Take My Hand."

It`s been two weeks since my birthday and things between Mike and myself have gotten...weird. Sure I still sit on his lap and he`s still protective. But since that little thing in the bathroom it`s been weird. There have been more than a few incidents like that one. The first incident of course, being the bathroom. The second was a bit different. It was a couple days after my birthday and Mike was giving me a piggy back ride to the skate park. I was spending the day shopping with Kate. Again. And I was going crazy. So I had called Mike and asked if he could pick me up when I got home. When he picked me up by himself he informed me the rest of the guys were at the skate park. Of course he decided to give me a piggy back ride there. It seems to be yet another habit we are developing. Halfway there I leaned down to kiss Mike`s cheek. Well, at the same time he decided to shit me a bit so he could hold my legs better. We did this at the same time and it resulted in me kissing the corner of his mouth.

The third incident was at the beach. This one was almost a week after my birthday. Like always I was sitting in Mike`s lap on one of the many blankets we brought. It was at night and a bonfire was burning. Despite the fire I was getting cold. So I snuggled up to Mike`s chest, not unusual for us by any means. Well, while I was moving he had leaned down to to whisper something in my ear. But with our movement he ended up brushing his lips against the corner of my mouth. Not my ear. Thankfully the rest of the guys didn`t see.

The fourth incident was at Vic and Mike`s place. It was a day after the beach incident. I was walking from the bathroom and Mike was apparently walking to it. We collided and somehow ended up on the floor, me straddling his waist. I thought that was only something that happened on tv or in movies just to add some affect to them. Apparently not. And of course Jamie and Vic saw it happen, which resulted in relentless teasing.

A ringing brought me out of my thought. I looked over to my left and saw me phone sitting on the toilet, ringing. I quickly got out of my tub and grabbed my phone before climbing back into the tub just as quickly as I left it. Iv`e developed a habit of putting my phone on the sink or on the toilet when I take a bath because Mike seems to know when I`m in the tub and takes that moment to call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby girl!" Mike exclaimed over the phone.

I smiled and murmured, "Hey Mike."

"What are you doing?"

"Um.." I trailed off as I looked down at the tub I was currently sitting in.

Mike chuckled, "Bath?"

"Yeah. You have lovely timing."

"So Iv`e been told. Now, on to the reason I called! Would you like to go to the beach?"

I let out a laugh and shook my head. "I don`t know. It`s almost nine thirty."

Mike let out a noise similar to a whine. "Oh come on! Please?"

"Let me finish my bath and talk to my dad, okay?"

"And then you`ll text me?"

"Of course."

"Okay. Talk to you later, baby girl," Mike said, seeming to accept my answer.

"Bye," I said before hanging up. I let out a sigh and shook my head. Crazy, crazy boy. Though I`ll admit, I wouldn`t have him or the rest of the guys any other way.

After finishing my bath I dried my hair and got dressed. I slipped on some shoes and put my phone in my pocket before going down stairs. I found my dad in the kitchen with Kate. They were leaning against the counter top with coffee mugs in hand, talking about something I didn`t bother to catch.

"Hey dad?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

My dad quickly looked over at me. "Yeah?"

"Is it okay if I go to the beach? Mike just called and asked if I wanted to go."

My dad smiled brightly. "Sure. What time will you be home?"

"Twelve or twelve thirty," I answered with a shrug.

"Okay. Don`t be late," My dad said, his tone turning stern.

I nodded. "Promise. See you later dad...Kate."

My dad waved and I gave a quick wave back before exiting the kitchen and leaving the house. As I walked down my driveway I texted Mike to let him know I was on my way. I then started running the rest of the way there. I needed the exercise anyway. I got there a few minutes later and found the guys waiting outside, a bike or skateboard beside them. Vic and Tony even had a backpack. Well, it seems this is going to be an eventful beach visit.

"Hey guys," I greeted before going over to Mike and getting on the handlebars of his bike. Each of the guys voiced a greeting before we sped off.

"This is going to be a crazy day, isn`t it?" I asked as I looked over my shoulder at Mike.

He laughed and nodded. "Probably."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was kind of eventful and kind of not. Anyway, I need more than one comment on this problem! Should Mike and Zhenya get together in chapter twenty, twenty three or twenty four? Please help me with this! Thank you.

Zhenya`s outfit.