Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

Carousel

"Why am I doing this again?" I asked as I climbed out of my window.

"You said you wanted to do it for old times sake," Tony answered with a laugh.

I grumbled and began shimmying my way down the roof and over to the tree. My dad decided to take Kate shopping today and I decided to call the guys and see if they wanted to do anything. Two hours later they were here and I was climbing out my window. For old times sake, of course.

"Regretting it already?" Jamie teased as I made my way down the tree.

"You have no idea," I grumbled after I hoped down the rest of the way.

Mike chuckled. "It was you`re idea, Baby girl."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I mumbled while rolling my eyes and climbing onto his back. "So, where are we going today?"

"We were thinking about going to an amusement park," Vic answered.

"An amusement park?" I asked slowly as I raised an eyebrow.

"It`s something different," Tony answered with a shrug.

I nodded at his words and laid my head on Mike`s shoulder, listening to the guys talk about the amusement park. It was clear they were all very excited about it. I had never been to one, but I was interested in seeing what would happen there. I mean, it is us. We`ll probably cause trouble and get kicked out. But I know for a fact we`ll be have fun no matter what happens.

By the time we arrived at the amusement park it was noon and packed. I wasn`t exactly happy with there being so many people there, but we were still able to go on plenty of rides. After about ten rides Mike and Tony pulled me onto a roller coaster. Sure, we`d already been on some but this one was a bit different. This one went up and down twice then went in a loop five times, went up and down three more times then ended. Needless to say, I couldn`t feel my legs and I refused to go on anymore rides.

"Oh come on, Baby girl. It wasn`t that bad!" Mike exclaimed as we walked away from the ride.

I scoffed. "I couldn`t feel my legs when we got off."

"When is that a bad thing?" Tony asked with a grin while Mike snickered.

I groaned and shook my head. "That was a sexual comment, wasn`t it?" When I got a nod from both of them I groaned again. Damn boys.

Jamie walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "One more ride? Please?"

"What ride is it?" I asked slowly.

"How come you`ll go on a ride with him, but not us?" Mike asked with a pout.

"Because I`m not going to take her on a ride like that," Jamie answered with a grin before I could say anything. I grinned and wrapped an arm around his waist, leaning against him.

"Exactly. So, what ride are you taking me on?"

"Carasell."

I let out a laugh and nodded. "That sounds perfect."

Mike`s jaw dropped and Vic and Tony started laughing as I walked away with Jamie. I looked back at them over my shoulder and laugh. Mike look dumbfounded while Vic and Tony were still laughing. Jamie looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. But when he looked back he laughed as well.

"So, what`s up with you and Mike?" Jamie asked as he led me over to the carousel.

I raised an eyebrow at his words. "What do you mean?"

"You two have been acting kind of weird. Tony says he caught you two sitting in the bathroom staring at each other."

"We were not! He was cleaning frosting off of me. That`s it!"

Jamie made a weird noise, meaning that he wasn`t convinced. But he left the subject alone and took me onto the carousel. To be honest, I`m not exactly sure what was going on with Mike and me. Things hadn`t exactly changed. We weren`t distant but at the same time we were. It was odd and part of me desperately wanted to know what was going on. But the other part of me didn`t want to know. I was afraid of messing up whatever we had.

"Are we ready for dinner yet?" Tony asked as Jamie and I got off the carousel.

"What time is it?" I asked with a frown.

"Five thirty," Vic answered.

My eyes widened. "Oh shit! I have to be home by six." The guys let out curses and we practically ran out of the park. And the rest of the way home. Thankfully we made it to my house before six. Five minutes before, to be exact.

"I was starting to think you wouldn`t make it home on time," My dad said as I walked through the door.

"We took her to an amusement park and kind of lost track if time," Vic said with a laugh.

My dad nodded. "Still, thank you boys for getting her home in time."

The guys nodded at my dad`s words and said goodbye before they left. At least my dad and the boys are starting to warm up to each other. Even if it is a little bit.

My dad put a hand on my back and started leading me to the living room. "I have some news for you."

"News? What do you mean by news?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. My dad ignored my question and sat me down on the couch while he sat down on the other couch next to Kate. "What`s going on?"

"It`s nothing bad," My dad assured.

"Okay. Will you tell me what`s going on?"

Kate grinned at me. "I`m pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
And the drama starts again. Anyway, thank you to everyone that has been reading, subscribing, and commenting. It means a lot to know people actually like this story. So please keep it up. Thank you!

Zhenya`s outfit.