Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

Authors Note!

I`m sure I`m not supposed to post things like this, but I need to. I will not be able to post a new chapter this week and possibly next week. My grandpa is in the hospital and his doctors think he might have cancer. He was admitted to the hospital around this time last year because of stomach pains. They couldn`t figure out what was wrong at first but they ended up fixing it and he was sent home. Of course, I was never told what was wrong. I don`t think very many people were told what was wrong. On one of my favorite days, Friday The 13th, he was admitted to the hospital again. He was in pain and was very weak and apparently his doctors are worried. Many tests are being done right now, but they think he might have Lymphoma. Tomorrow or Tuesday we will be going to visit him. I`m not sure how long we`ll be gone but between spending time with my grandpa, the rest of my family where he is, and trying not to cry every few minutes I won`t have any time to write. I`ll do my best to write next week, though I can`t guarantee anything as I`ll be very emotional for a few days. I`m sorry that I won`t be able to post anything but family comes first. Thank you for understanding.