Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"I Don`t Ever Wanna Lose My Best Friend."

A week later the guys came over for the talk with my Dad. Of course Kate decided it was then she needed to drag me on a shopping trip. And by drag I mean she literally almost dragged me out of the house and to the car. So I didn`t get to know what my Dad talked to the guys about. When we did get back from our four hour shopping trip I only got vague answers from them all. Such as "It was a good talk" or "Everything`s fine. You can go on tour with us now". Don`t get me wrong, I`m happy everything went well. But I wanted to know exactly what happened and what was talked about. You know what I mean?

Not too long after that we finally got to go on tour. It was insane, crazy, fast pasted, a bit sleep depriving, cramped, annoying at times, and just plane rough. But most of all it was fun. We took so many pictures and videos to capture our first tour together. Hell, I think we have a whole scrapbook full of pictures of the tour. And it`s a pretty big scrapbook. When we got home in November, let me tell you something, I don`t think I have ever been so happy to have a home cooked meal as I was when we got off that bus.

Because we were gone for so long my dad barely let me out of the house all of November just so he could spend time with me. It was kind of like the old days when Mom was still alive. Unfortunately, spending all that time at home meant I had to spend all that time with Kate as well. Yeah, that part I wasn`t exactly thrilled about.

By the time Thanksgiving rolled around I had finally convinced Dad to let me invite Mama and Papa over to visit and help me cook. That day was interesting to say the least. It was made apparent very quickly that Mama did not like Kate. Especially when she tried to call her Mama instead of her actual name like she requested. At one point Mama actually pointed a wooden spoon at Kate and I had to put my hand over her mouth before she threatened Kate. It was actually pretty amusing.

Though the whole day wasn`t all happy and amusing times. At one point I not only got into a fight with Kate but Mike as well. I don`t think Iv`e ever seen someone so conflicted as Mama did when she found out I fought with her tattooed son. It was like she wasn`t sure who to side with. It really sucked, it was my very first fight with Mike. Surprisingly we didn`t even fight while on tour. I admit, I was worried.

Thankfully two hours later my worries were over. I was laying on my bed, sulking, when Mike walked in. He sat down on the bed next to me and kissed my forehead and apologized. And then I apologized and we kissed. A little longer than we probably should have, actually. Then we apologized some more and kissed some more. And somehow that lead to Mike`s shirt coming off and halfway through my shirt coming off Vic walked into my room, laughed and told us food was ready. There are few times in my life that I have been extremely embarrassed. That time was definitely one of them. I don`t think Iv`e ever blushed so hard or thought my face would be red for so long.

Thankfully the rest of the day went well. Though I think it was mostly because everyone was stuffing their faces with Mama`s amazing food. And not only did we get to eat Mama`s cooking but we got to eat something I made, with her help of course. Coconut Cream Pie. It came out surprisingly good. I was actually pretty proud of it too.

By Christmas things were finally calming down in my life. Until I mentioned to my Dad I would be spending time with Mike, Vic, Mama, and Papa on Christmas then spend time with Tony and Jamie the next day. That lead to a very big, and in my eyes unnecessary, fight. At one point I thought he was going to try and ground me. After more than a few yelling matches I found out why he was so mad. He thought I was going to be spending the whole day with my boyfriend`s family and not with my family. So we finally came to an agreement. I would spend the day with Dad and Kate then spend the night, the whole night, with Mike and his family.

Christmas ended up being a pretty good day. Kate was actually nice the whole time I was home! I ended up meeting a lot of Mike and Vic`s family. Thankfully they all seemed okay with me. But then again I haven`t met everyone. Not by a long shot. By the end of our little party/gathering I was making some cookies and hot chocolate with Mama before we all settled down for a couple of Christmas movies. Around ten Papa and Mama went to bed while Mike and I stayed up until one in the morning before settling down into bed. It was nice to fall asleep in his arms again. We used to do it all the time on tour. I had actually begun to miss it more than I probably wanted to admit.

By the new year the guys were working on a new album and we didn`t get to see each other very much. Not even me and Mike. And after quite a few long talks Dad ended up talking me into going to collage. Online collage that it. That way not only can I still have my life, but I can spend time with my family, both of them, and go on tour with the guys whenever I wanted. It was hard as hell, but it worked. I ended up majoring in History and Art and graduated with flying colors.

Because of the guys recording ninety five percent of the time and most of my time was taken up because of collage, my relationship with Mike was going even slower than normal. I mean, we decided to take it slow in the first place. Hell, we hadn`t even been on a first official date yet. Yep. That`s right. We had been together for months and had yet to go on a first date. It wasn`t really our fault. I mean, on tour we really didn`t have any time for our selves except for when we went to sleep. Then when we got home in November Dad barely let me out of the house and Christmas time was extremely busy. Regardless, I was sick and tired of not seeing my damned boyfriend for more than five minutes every day. So finally, after more than a few fights we finally went on our first date. And it was interesting to say the least.

We ended up going to a little sea food place down by the beach. It was a nice little out of the way place. It had a cute little theme and it was owned by a little family from France. Unfortunately they didn`t speak the best English, but you could still understand them. Most of the time anyway. That ended up leading to a few repeated conversations and some laughs.

Somehow during the date the family found out we were on our first date and started singing to us a very off key song we couldn`t understand. And by somehow I mean Mike let it slip. Not only was there singing involved but there were quite a few candles and somehow a dog ended up in the restaurant and crashed into a couple of tables, including ours. Like I said, it was interesting to say the least.
In the end we ended up sitting on the beach eating ice cream. Honestly we should of just went to the beach in the first place. But I think it wouldn`t of been us if there wasn`t something crazy and silly involved. That`s just kind of how we are, you know? We always have that craziness in our lives.

In May Kate ended up giving birth to a little boy named Owen. And I kind of hate to admit it, but I`m pretty fond of the little guy. So are Mike, the rest of the guys, and even Mama and Papa. Owen has my Dad`s brown hair and Kate`s blue eyes. He really is adorable. Despite all the times I was drooled on, puked on, and had to change his diapers I`m pretty happy to call him my brother. You wouldn`t believe how ecstatic Dad was that I call Owen my brother instead of my half brother.

"There you are, Baby Girl."

I grinned and turned around from my spot on the balcony of our hotel so I could looked at Mike. We were currently in Hawaii for our honeymoon. That`s right, I married Mike. After dating for nine and a half years we finally got married.

"Hey, Mike," I said with a grin.

"How are you and the little one?" Mike asked while wrapping his arms around me.

I grinned and pecked his lip, "We`re just fine."

He grinned and placed his hands on my growing belly. My three month pregnant growing belly. A month before the wedding I found out I was two months pregnant. I admit I was a bit scared to tell Mike about it, but when I started getting morning sickness it was kind of hard to hide. A week after I found out I ended up telling him. I honestly don`t think I have ever seen him so happy, not even on our wedding day.

I never thought I would find the love of my life. Let alone at seventeen. But I did, and now at twenty six I`m married and pregnant with my first child. At times it`s hard to believe all of this happened, you know? Don`t get me wrong, my life with Mike isn`t perfect. We fight like everyone else and have days where we just can`t stand each other. But at the end of the day we always work it out, it may take a while but we do. And I don`t think I could of asked for a better life.

"I love you, Baby girl."

"I love you too. So much."
♠ ♠ ♠
I can`t believe this is the last chapter. I ended up taking a while to put this chapter up because not only is this the longest chapter for this story but I wanted to make sure I had it just right. Thank you to everyone that has read, commented, subscribed, and recommended this story. I know it`s not the best but it means a lot to know people actually enjoyed reading it. Thank you!

[url=www.polyvore.com/chapter_26/set?id=110285015]Zhenya`s outfit.[/url]