Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

My Head Is A Mess And its Going To Explode

As I walked with Mike to the food court I started to get nervous and a bit worried. Don`t get me wrong, Mike seems like a nice guy and all. But I`m a seventeen year old girl in a new place that I know little to nothing about and Mike wants me to meet his friends. It just kind of screams 'kidnapper'! I know I`m probably just being paranoid, but you never know, you know?

"You`re freaking out aren`t you?" Mike asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"Well..I....um. I mean, don`t get me wrong...," I trailed off, blushing a bit.

He laughed and nodded, "No, No. I understand. You meet a guy and he randomly asks you to meet his friends. I understand. I`d probably be a bit freaked out too. I`m not that kind of guy though. Okay, that doesn`t help any, does it?"

I laughed and shook my head, "No. Not really. But I trust you, for now anyway."

Mike nodded, "If you get freaked out or something feel free to run away. Like I said, I`m not that kind of guy. And nether are my friends for that matter. So don`t you worry," He said, winking at me.

I blushed and looked away, walking to the food court a bit faster. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Mike snicker and quicken his pace to keep up with me. After a few minutes we walked into the food court and Mike lead me over to a table with three men sitting at it.

"Hey guys, this is my new friend Zhenya," Mike said as he walked up to the three men.

I blushed a bit and waved, "Hi."

One of the men with shoulder length, brown ish hair, a black bennie, tan skin and a nose ring stood up and smiled at me, "I`m Vic."

A second guy stood up. He had lots of tattoos, black hair then went just past his shoulders, a little braid, gauges, a piercing bellow his eye and he had a snap back on, "I`m Tony," He said shyly.

The third guy stood up with a grin. He had short black hair, tattoos, tan skin and no visible piercings.

"I`m Jaime!" He said enthusiastically.

I giggled a bit and waved, "I`m Zhenya. Its nice to meet you all."

We all sat down after that and got comfortable.

"So, Zhenya, how come I haven`t seen you around here before?" Vic asked.

"I just moved here with my dad and his new girlfriend."

"What about your mom?" Jaime asked.

"She died a few years ago," I murmured, running a hand through my hair.

I watched as Jamie`s eyes went wide, "I`m so sorry, Zhenya. If I had known I wouldn`t of brought it up."

I shook my head, "Its okay. You didn`t known."

"So um...What do you think of your dad`s girlfriend?" Tony asked, obviously trying to get off the depressing subject.

"I hate her and I hope she rots in hell."

The guys burst out laughing at my comment, making me crack a smile. I liked these guys already and the feeling seemed to be returned.

"Zhenya! What are you doing with these.....creeps?!?"

I groaned and reluctantly turned around to see Kate walking over to me and the guys.

"Who the fuck is that?" Mike mumbled, moving closer to me.

"My dad`s girlfriend."

"We are leaving right now!" Kate shrieked as she stood in front of me.

Oh great! I sighed and looked back at the guys, they didn`t look happy at all. Well, I wasn`t all that happy ether.

"Now!" Kate all but yelled, stomping her foot.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I went over to the guys, starting with Jaime and gave them each a hug. When I hugged Mike he slipped something into my front pocket and grinned at me when I pulled away. I raised an eyebrow but he just grinned and shook his head. I shook my head with a smile, amused. I told them all goodbye and walked out of the mall with Kate.

"What is wrong with you? They could of kidnapped you and killed you! You know nothing about the people here!"

I rolled my eyes and decided to tune her out on the ride home. When we got to the house I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut, locking it and put my bags on the floor. Now, time to see what Mike put in my pocket!
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a bit short but the next one will be longer. And...SHE MET THE GUYS! I know that the chapters so far are a bit boring but it will start picking up, I promise. Though I am a bit upset no one commented on the last chapter. I know it was bad but come on, she met Mike. Please comment on this chapter. When I get comments it reminds me that people like this story and it makes me want to keep writing. So please, please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you!