Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

I Never Wanted To See

I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a small, blue piece of paper that reminded me of a sticky note. I quickly opened the note and grinned as well as blushed. Mike gave me his cell phone number. I took a deep breath and pulled my cell phone out of my pocket then sat down on my bed. Should I call him? Or is it too soon to call?

Before I could debate on what to do my dad walked into the room, looking a bit confused and unsure. And my dad was almost neither of those things. So this had to be something big.

"I was talking to Kate and she said that, um...you met some guys at the mall. And she said that they were covered in tattoos and piercings. Look, you know I don`t judge by looks but, she really wanted me to talk to you about it," My dad said as he walked over to my bed and sat next to me. He seemed a bit concerned.

"They aren`t covered in piercings and tattoos. One of them doesn`t have any piercings and another one doesn`t have any tattoos. They`re genuine and nice guys."

My dad nodded but still looked a bit concerned, "She also said they got uh...touchy with you."

I let out a laugh and shook my head, "I gave them each a hug. That`s all, dad."

He nodded," Alright then. Well, I`m gonna start getting dinner ready. Do you wanna help?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Since when did we have food in this house?"

"I went shopping while you girls went to the mall."

"Oh okay. And I`ll be down to help cook in a few."

"Okay, Kiddo. I`ll see you down stairs," My dad said as he kissed my forehead then walked out of my room and shut the door.

I let out a sigh and flopped back down onto my dad. I can`t believe Kate told my dad. Actually I do. She`ll tell him anything if she thinks it`ll get me in trouble. I think she hates that, for a while I became daddy`s girl and she had to worm her way, and continue worming her way, into his heart. She already has most of his heart though. I swear, if she asked for his heart on a silver platter he would probably give it to her. Okay, that`s a little dramatic but you get the idea.

"Okay, time to call," I mumbled to myself as I started putting Mike`s number into my phone.

I took a deep breath and pressed send then put the phone up to my ear and waited for him to pick up. Which he did after the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Mike, its Zhenya."

"Zee! Its so good to hear from you!" Mike exclaimed.

I chuckled softly, "Its nice to hear from you too. I thought you weren`t going to pick up."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I left my cell in the house while I was outside having a cigarette."

"That`s fine."

"How are you?"

"I`m okay. I just thought I`d call before I help my dad with dinner."

"Well that`s sweet of you to help your dad, and call."

I blushed at his words.

"Shit, babe I have to go. Vic just said we need to get over to our parents house for dinner. Can I talk to you later?"

"Yeah that`s fine. Bye, Mike."

"Bye Zhenya."

I hung up and sighed. Well, that was successful. Ha! Can you see the sarcasm all bit dripping from my words? Oh well, maybe it will go better next time. If there is a next time anyway.

I sighed and got up, walking out of my room and going down stairs to the kitchen. And the moment I walked in I walked right back out. Why you ask? Kate was perched on the kitchen counter with my dad standing between her legs. And if you have yet to guess, they were making out. Yeah, that was something I never ever wanted to see.

I quickly went back up stairs and went into my room, locking the door. I ran a hand through my hair and looked around my room, trying to think of something to do. That was until I saw the door to my bathroom. I think its time for a nice relaxing bath.

After grabbing a new set of clothes and my cell, just in case, I walked into my bathroom and sat my clothes and cell phone on the sink then started the water for my tub. Ten minutes later I was soaking in nice warm water. It felt so good to take a little while to just relax.

But once dinner was done I would have to leave the wrath of my bathtub and go down stairs where Kate was. I was getting very tired of that gold digging whore. Especially after what I saw in the kitchen. Yeah, I like to think that my dad`s sex life is non existent. Oh god, that sounds so disgusting!

"Time to was my hair to get my mind off that," I mumbled as I grabbed my coconut shampoo and started washing my hair.

When sat up in the water for the second time after rinsing the shampoo out of my hair my cell phone started ringing. I quickly got out of the tub, dried off my hands and face then grabbed my phone.

I quickly hit send and put the phone to my ear," Hello?"

"Hi Zhenya, its Mike. Me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to hang out."

"Um, I don`t know if I can. I`m actually taking a bath while I`m waiting for dinner," And as soon as those words left my mouth I literally face palmed. Why did I just tell him I`m taking a bath?

Mike laughed and replied, "After that?"

"I can try, yeah. I`ll call you in about...thirty or forty minutes, okay?"

"Yeah, talk to you then. Bye Zhenya."

"Bye Mike," I said before hanging up. I sat my cell on my closed toilet and sighed. I quickly finished my bath and got out. I dried off and got dressed, wrapped my hair up in a towel to dry then went down stairs to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you SO much for the comments and the recommendation! This would have been up yesterday but I wanted to finish writing a chapter for my other story Fragile. I didn`t get to write a whole lot this week because Iv`e been sick. Honestly, the only reason this chapter is being posted this week is because I had it pre-written. Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you! :)

Zhenya`s pjs.