Status: Completed

Tears in Vegas

"Natchtbringer"

After Tony and Vic got the firewood and lit the bonfire, Mike and Jaime tried to find a good radio station that we would all like while I lounged by the fire on one of the blankets we brought. Even though our little party hadn`t officially started I was already having a lot of fun. They guys were making jokes that were surprisingly funny. Okay, it was surprising that all of them were funny, not just Jaime.

This was honestly some of the most fun I have ever had. And part of me never wanted this night to end. But in the end I knew it had to. I knew that I would have to go home, climb back into the house and hopefully not get in trouble for sneaking out.

"Fuck this! I can`t find a damn station!" Mike yelled in frustration, throwing his hands up while shaking his head.

I giggled softly and got up, going over to the car, "Move." They gave me a questioning look but moved anyway. I leaned into the car and started messing with the radio. In minutes I found a radio station that played nothing but German music.

"What the crap is that?" Mike asked.

"And how did you find it?" Tony asked, walking over to us.

"I did some research on music stations here when I found out I was moving. And its German music: I love it."

"You listen to German music?" Jaime asked, obviously surprised.

I nodded, "Yep. I know how to speak it too."

"You`re a weird little thing, you know that?" Mike asked as he draped an arm over my shoulder.

"So Iv`e been told," I replied with a shrug, wrapping my arm around his waist and leaned into him. He smiled and walked me back over to the blankets by the bonfire. We sat down, well he sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I wasn`t used to sitting in a guys lap, but I was slowly getting used to it.

"So, what were you like before you moved here?"

I snorted a laugh at Vic`s question., "I haven`t changed much.......well, actually I may have gotten a little meaner," I added as an after though.

"You don`t seem mean to me," Tony stated.

"You haven`t seen me around Kate."

Jaime opened his mouth to say something but my squeal cut him off. I quickly climbed off Mike`s lap and all but ran to the car, leaning in and turning up the volume of the radio. One of my favorite songs was playing.

I grinned and stood in front of the headlights and started dancing, my hips moving to the beat of the music. I let out a laugh when the guys started whistling and cheering. I continued to dance, laugh and just have fun till the song ended. When it did I went back over to the guys, where I was met with a roar of applause.

I laughed and plopped down on Mike`s lap, feeling his arms wrap around my waist.

"I didn`t know you were such a good dancer!" Vic praised with a grin.

I blushed and shrugged, snuggling into Mike`s chest.

"Are you cold?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver a bit. He chuckled and murmured, "I`ll take that as a yes," He paused to look over at Tony, "Can you grab her a blanket from the car?"

Tony nodded and got up, going over to the car and opened opened one of the doors. He searched for a few minutes then got out of the car with a blanket, he shut the door and walked back over to us.
Mike took the blanket from Tony and wrapped it around us, making me snuggle deeper into his chest.

We stayed out on the beach till midnight then went to Mike`s house where we watched movies till three in the morning. By then I was starting to fall asleep so I decided to go home, but not without getting walked home by all of the boys. They claimed it was to make sure I would be okay but I suspect they had other motives, but I didn`t question it.

After I climbed back into my window the guys left and headed back to Mike`s. I shut and locked my window and shut my curtains. I turned on my light and smiled, seeing that I was alone and no one had gotten into my room while I was away.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and pulled on the pajamas I had on earlier and crawled into bed, falling asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow, dreaming about all the fun I had.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m so sorry these chapters are taking so long. I`ve ran out of prewritten chapters so everything is going to take a bit longer, plus my dad randomly deciding I can only stay on my computer for certain amounts of time a day doesn`t help. Also, I don`t know how much I will be able to update next month because it is my birthday and I`m going to try and go see my Grandmother for my birthday, it just depends if my mom can get time off from work. Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think. Thank you!