Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 1

Balz's POV:
The sound of "Right Here In My Arms" by HIM rung in my ears. I pulled my hand out of the warm cover for a moment to turn it off. I really didn't wanna get up. But I knew I had to go to soundcheck for the fans.
I heard screaming. Most probably Chris and Ryan fighting over some shitty cereal. Or who's going to have the TV or some shit. I walked out of 'bunk alley' and to my surprise, it was Ryan and Chris. Fighting over who would have the last piece of bread for toast. Fucking kill me.
"WOULD YOU BOTH KINDLY SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SHUT BOTH OF YOU UP!?" I shrieked. Both of them nodded and sat down in front of me. "Thank you." I said politely.
I flexed my arms. "So where are we playing on Warped Tour today?"
"London. Remember? We're on The UK Warped Tour. Apparently we have fire, and girls that'll dance onstage for us. And chicks locked in cages hoisted into the air." Chris replied.
"Really? Are the chicks hot?" I raised my eyebrow curiously.
"Supposed to be." Chris said. Not taking his eyes off his phone once to look at me.
I smirked, what if these chicks were like, smoking hot. Woah.
The RV came to a sudden halt. I jolted forward without warning and hit the floor. I burst into laughter as did the other guys. I stood up again and peered out the window, we'd pulled into the venue's parking lot where all the other tour buses was backstage.
We all walked out of the RV and backstage, to meet the girls that were dancing for us. They had their own little army costumes. Damn, Chris was right. I turned round to see Angelo and Chris talking to a girl, in like a black dress which was corset like at the top and it went tutu like at the bottom. She was stunning.
"Hi!" She bid as I stood with them.
"Hey, I'm Balz, I play keyboards. And you are?" I said as I shook her hand and she gave me a warm smile.
"I'm Jess. I'm gonna be a dancer. Oh, but not on the floor. I'm the chick that gets locked in the cage above you with my hands tied up. I'm warning you now, if you dare look up my dress, you're toast. Okay? Okay." She said jokingly.
"Don't worry, I won't. If I do end up peering up your dress then It'll have been by accident. Cause I'll have been trying to look at you. Haha." I laughed.
"Well, I best go get my make up done, we go onstage in an hour and a half! Haha, see you when I'm locked and tied up in a cage, bye guys!" And with that, she left. She was cute, and sexy. Wait. What? Sexy? Yes she was cute but sexy. What was I thinking? I guess I liked her. Wait. Liked her? I'd just met her.
====
Jess' POV:
I met Josh, otherwise known as Balz earlier. He was lovely. And cute. Uhm, did it just call Josh Balz cute? Uhhh, I'd just met him!! What!? This can't be true.
"Motionless you're on in 5 minutes," the tour manager Josh called through the door to the dressing room I was sat in with Motionless. To my surprise, I was sat on Balz's lap.
"So, how are you, Balz? You nervous about going-..."
"Oh, guys, I forgot to tell you, Jess is coming on tour with us. She's part of the MiW crew now." Chris chipped in.
"Wait. What?" I was completely confused as to what this was.
"You're the only girl thats gonna be on the RV with us. Besides Allie. I can't wait for you to meet her. You'd get along so well." Chris said.
"I'm sure we would, Chris." I replied.
"Motionless, you're on." The tour manager called once again.
"Well, I best go get tied up in that cage." I said, biting my lip as I headed for the cage.
I climbed into the cage, looking to the crowd. I was just above of Balz onstage. They applied the ropes, locked the cage up and hoisted me up into the air. The music started and the guys marched onto the stage. With Balz instantly shooting a smile up at me, as I hung there.
And the show was over before I knew it the show was over. And I was back on solid ground. I was quite scared that because they'd gone in so hard, that when I was in the air, I was scared that the cage would come crashing down, sending me to my grave so early. We all headed for the RV.
"I need some lotion for these wrists, man. The ropes have made them so sore, damn." I giggled.
"I've got some. You can borrow it." Balz said as we entered the RV.
"Well, thats very generous and kind of you, Balz. Thank you honey!" I exclaimed.
"No problem sweetie."
"So, where shall I be sleeping guys?" I asked curiously.
"You don't mind sharing bunks, right?" Chris asked.
I raised my eyebrow. "No, why?"
"Because we said you could share the biggest bunk with Balz. He's fine with it. There's room for two!" He said grinning.
Great. Now I have to share a bunk with the guy I like for two months while we tour straight from London through the states. Fucking fantastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :) this is my first story so don't bash on me!