Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 10

ess' POV:
It's the last day of tour, finally. This day couldn't come any quicker. It'd been taking far too long to get here and if I'm honest, I couldn't wait to get this tour over and done with. So much shit has happened for way too long and it just...it's not like it used to be between me and Balz, really. Nothing had really changed between me and the rest of the guys.
"Jess, we're just going to get some wings and we're eating in. You coming?" Balz asked. He stood up and pulled me up with him holding my hands.
"Meh. I need a shower. You guys go enjoy your wings. I'll take a shower. See you guys when you get back." I rose up on my tiptoes to give Balz a kiss. "Bye guys!"
They all walked out of the RV one by one including Allie. Ghost wasn't with us today as he was spending some quality time with Kylie, so they went out to Disneyland. I sighed. I rooted through Balz's and I's bunk to find some towels, and with luck I finally found some. I pulled a reasonable sized one out and got some clean clothes. A black vest top, a underbust corset and my beetlejuice leggings.
I walked into the bathroom and stripped down. I set the clothes and the towel on the countertop and got into the shower, turning it on and letting the heated water trickle down my pasty colored skin. Things have just gotten out of hand recently. I'm sure everything will be back to normal next time I tour with them. I thought. I came back to reality and went back to my shower. I scrubbed myself with the soap and then washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner.
I turned the shower off and climbed out. I sighed once again and dried my body and hair off. I pulled my underwear on, then black vest and I wrapped the underbust corset around my frame. Once those were on I awkwardly pulled my leggings up my legs. Finally, my outfit was sorted. I grabbed Ricky's makeup bag, as he doesn't mind me using it, and put some black eyeshadow around my eyes. I was done, finally. I brushed out my hair and blow-dried it with the hair dryer that was plugged in. Once I had blow-dried my hair, I straightened it into the normal style I had.
I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. For once, I felt pretty and I felt beautiful. I felt far more confident and positive than what Brandon had degraded me to. He made me feel shit, worthless, filthy, disgusting, a bad person, nothing, meaningless...the list goes on with how he made me feel. Whenever I was around him I never felt stable, never at all. He had some sort of weird aura that came with his personality type. He will win your heart at first, once he has you wrapped around his little finger, there's no chance he'll let you go. He will abuse you until he feels like he is the more powerful one. Thankfully, I had a lucky escape.
I sniffed upwards. I could smell something. It smelt rather...odd. Rather distateful. It didn't smell nice. It wasn't a very pleaseant smell. If I'm honest, it felt like something was burning. I turned around, still sniffing upwards I very wearily opened the washroom door. I peeked around the corner and I could see smoke coming underneath the door that seperates the bunks from the living area. I opened it wide and then I saw a guy stood by the door in a ski mask. He pulled it off and there stood one of the men I feared the most, Brandon.
"Hello there sweetie. This is what you get for leaving me for these faggots. Payback is a bitch isn't it." Venom dripped from every word he spoke. I was literally terrified. I saw the fire began spreading closer to me. He smirked a sickening smirk and ran out of the door. He had keys and he locked the door. Great, I'm gonna die. Luckily, I had my phone.
I ran right to the back of the bus into the big bedroom. I watched the fire spread closer to the back room door. I whimpered as tears began falling as I feared for my life. I closed the door and jumped onto the bed. I tried ringing every one of them but I couldn't get through. I began crying even harder as fire began spreading under the door. The back window was open and the guys were coming back.
I opened the window as far at would open, in hope I could at least get some help.
"Help! Help!!" I weakly yet loudly shouted. I began coughing as the smoke billowed from the floor and under the door.
"Wait! Fuck!! Thats our RV!!!" I heard Allie shout. I smiled but then I looked at the door. The fire was getting closer. I was minutes, almost seconds away from death. From being burnt alive.
"HELP!!!" I screamed.
"Jess!!!!" All the guys screamed at once.
"Fuck. Jess stay where you are I'm coming in!!" Balz screamed. I heart him say to Chris, "hold my jacket. I'm going in. If I don't make it out but Jess does..." it then faded out. I passed out as I became weaker and weaker by the second.
====
Balz's POV:
"Hold my jacket. I'm going in. If I don't make it out but Jess does please tell her I love her. Jess?!" I screamed. I had no answer. Everyones breathing became heavy at the moment. Then the front of the RV, where the engine was exploded. We all ducked down and backed away. By now, I was crying and the RV was up in flames.
I ran around to the trailer and climbed on the roof. I ran across the roof and crossed the gap. I went through the emergency exit that was on the roof and located above the washroom. I cracked the lock and opened it, only to be met with a load of smoke.
"Be careful!!" I looked back at Chris, Allie and the guys. Allie was crying her eyes out. I know she couldn't bare to lose her best friend. Everything was pretty tough at the moment for everyone. We'd lost everything, instruments, merch, our own clothes, forms of communication. It was all gone. I smiled at them through tears and I nodded as I jumped through the exit. I jumped down into the washroom and ran out of the door, the stench of burnt furniture and smoke hitting me instantly.
"Jess!" I hoped I'd get some sort of a response. I waited, nothing. Wait, I remembered where she was. She was in the back room. I managed to run through the small flames quickly, without getting burnt or having my clothes set alight, thankfully. I saw Jess passed out on the bed. My eyes widened and I went up to her. "Jess? Jess? Jessica. Okay, I'm taking you out of here." I grabbed a jacket and slung it over her face. I picked her up bridal style and ran through the growing flames yet again.
I got back to the bathroom safely. I put her on the roof of the RV first and then I slid myself out carefully. I picked her up and jumped across the gap between the RV and the trailer. I climbed down off the trailer. Just as I was approaching the guys I heard a noise. Drip. Drip. Drip. I turned my head slowly to the noise I'd heard. I saw it was oil. And I finally realized that oil was flammable. My eyes widened as I saw fire approaching the oil. I couldn't risk Jessica's and the guys life.
"Fuck guys run!!!!" I screamed as I ran toward them with Jessica's limp body in my tired yet muscular arms.
"Why?!" I heard.
"JUST FUCKING RUN!!!!" We all began running and we as we approached the grass we heard a loud bang. We turned around to see the RV and the trailer blow up and burst into flames. We ducked down low and I sank protectively around Jessica. I then saw a guy, ski mask in hand, lurking in the woods close to us with a sickening yet evil smirk on his face.
"Shit! Jess! Is she okay!?" Angelo exclaimed coming towards us. All of us were covered in soot and dust from the fire. I began instantly pushing my hands on her chest. Suddenly, she jolted upwards coughing.
"Guys? Guys!! What the fuck happened? Oh...shit...him...he....he's....b-b-back." Jessica uttered out.
"Jess, whose back? Tell us? We need to know for your safety." Allie said as she drug her jumper sleeve across her face, wiping away smudged mascara with a mixture of salty tears.
"Brandon...."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys know that when I say Brandon I do NOT mean Brandon Richter, right? XD