Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 2

Balz's POV:
"So, are you sure you're okay with sharing my bunk with me?" I ask.
"Yes, Balz. Honestly, it's fine!" She giggled.
"Okay." I said, putting an arm around her. And then I saw her flush a bright shade of red. "Are you blushing?"
"Uh, um, maybe." She stuttered.
"Hey, don't blush! Why are you blushing?" I whispered, as she made it evident to me that she didn't want the rest of the band. Instead of answering she got up and walked to the bunk, climbed in, yawned, pulled the curtain on and lied down. I frowned and climbed into the bunk with her. Lying down. Putting a protective arm around her waist.
"The reason I blushed, is because I like you, Balz. Not just as a friend. I want to be more than friends, but it's too soon. I think we should get to know each other a bit. Have like, a, y'know...uh, date?" She stuttered yet again.
I turned her to face me and lifted her chin to look at me, "I think thats a perfect idea. Because I like you too, and I want to be more than friends too," I said. Lifting a piece of hair that had fallen onto her face. I then pressed my lips to hers. It felt magical. When people described that they felt 'sparks' I thought it was complete and utter bullshit. Until now. I actually felt the sparks. It felt, right.
Our lips moved slowly in sync. As the grip on her waist I had got rougher, her hands tangled in the back of my sleepy mohawk. This was perfect.
We pulled apart and we just looked at eachother and smiled.
"That was perfect, Balz. To say we've just met, that felt right. But, I am certain that we need to get to know eachother. I'm going to sleep for a bit. Goodnight Balz," she said, giving me a peck on the lips before she placed her head on my chest. Slowly drifting to sleep.
I rubbed my hand on her lower back. My thumb going round in circles. Hoping it would comfort her.
====
Jess' POV:
My phone buzzed in my pocket. "For fucks sake." I muttered under my breath, to see I'd fallen asleep with my head laid on Balz's chest, listening to his soothing, steady heartbeat.
I smiled, he'd fallen asleep with a smile on his face. I crawled over him, trying not to wake him from his sleep. I succeeded.
"Hey guys." I smiled.
"Oh, hey Jess." Ryan waved.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, you?" He answered almost immediately.
"Yeah, I'm fine thanks. Bit pissed that I was woken by someone fucking texting me. Actually, I have to check it."
I rummaged in my pocket to find my phone, with luck, I found it. The name read 'Brandon.' Ugh, my ex boyfriend. The cunt. He's always trying make me feel horrible, and shit. I opened the text. It read 'You're worthless, no one cares about you. Not even me. Not your parents. Oh wait, that's right. You got dumped on the street. Go slit your wrists you depressing, emo faggot.' I closed the text and a tear slid down my face. "Cunt." I said.
"Uhh, Jess? What's wrong? What happened?" Chris said, as his eyebrows furrowed and he looked with apologetic eyes.
"Nothing." I wiped away the tears that were falling. Only to be replaced with more tears. I wish I could just force them to stop falling all together.
"Hey, I know there is. Tell me," he said. Pulling me into a tight hug as I cried into the crook of his neck, getting mascara and eyeliner on his t-shirt.
"I'm sorry." I said, apologizing about the makeup on his shirt.
"It's fine, now whats up?"
"Well, I have this ex-boyfriend, called Brandon. And when we was in a relationship he was abusive. And he'd go out some nights and come back drunk, with the smell of alcohol on his breath and the smell of some other chicks perfume on his jumper. He wouldn't let me leave. He'd beat me, rape me, alsorts. It was horrible. He gave me mental and verbal abuse. I have trust issues. I get scared that the same thing that happened with Brandon will happen again. I was scared that one day he would beat me so bad that I'd fall unconcious and never wake up again."
He just sat there, his eyes wide, his mouth open. His face flushed red, his fists clenching, nails digging into his palms, his jaw locked, grind his teeth in anger.
"Let me call him, and give him a talking to." Chris said through gritted teeth. I handed him my phone, feeling some sort of remorse. I groaned as he dialled the number. I went and climbed into Balz's bunk and we laid in the position we was in before. And cried as I heard Chris screaming profanities and obcenities down the phone line.
I saw Balz's eyes flutter open and his eyes immediately looked at me. He saw the tears streaming down my cheeks, never ending.
"Hey, Jess. Baby, whats wrong?"
Wait. Did he just call me baby? Joshua Balz of Motionless in White called me baby? What?
"Wait, you just called me baby?" I questioned.
"Uhm, yeah. We like kinda kissed, so, I wondered, if you'd want to be the Sally to my Jack?" He blushed.
"Wait, it's not me blushing now. Its you. And....of course Balz!" I exclaimed. I saw a grin spread across his face, from ear to ear. I've never seen him so happy.
"I love yo-..." And at that moment in time, I kissed him. During that kiss, everything froze around us, all I thought of was him, I saw only him, felt only him and nothing else. Everything in that moment was perfection. I couldn't wish for anything more than I already had.