Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 3

Jess' POV:
Time stood still as our lips moved in sync. My grip got rougher around her waist as her hands, once again, tangled in my hair and rested there. Her thumb circling on my neck.
My tongue fought for dominance against his. I won. My hands snaked up and down his sides, then he pulled away.
"Whats wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just got a bit breathless." He said, climbing down from our bunk.
That kiss was perfect. I've never felt that when I kiss someone. And when I kissed him, time felt like it stood still.
"Baby we gotta go to a show." I said.
"Uhhh, you just said baby, Jess?" Chris said looking puzzled.
"Do you tell him or me?" Balz questioned.
"I'll tell him." I said, taking a deep breath in. "Right okay, when I first saw him, I thought he was fucking stunning, seriously, no other dude I've dated can compare to his beauty, and then I got to know him while we was on the road, and guess what happened? I ended up liking him. And then like just now we was in the bunk together just talking and we kissed, and that kiss was one hell of a good kiss. I felt nuclear bombs rather than fucking sparks. And I managed to confess my feelings to him, he took it really well, he said he felt the same way, and now we're together."
Chris' eyes were wide while a grin was across his face.
"Uhh, Chris?" I said, waving my hand in front of his face.
"Uhh, yeah, uh, um..sorry about that!" Chris exclaimed.
"So are you guys together or?" Angelo asked curiously.
"Yeah, we're together. She just said." Balz sighed. Putting an arm around my waist, connecting our lips. I still felt that same spark.
"Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyssssss...." Chris whined like a child that hadn't got what he wanted. "We have a show....Quit making out...Jess go get locked in the cage."
"Hey! Don't get cocky with me son! I will rip your spine out and shove it down your throat! I think that's a fair warning, don't you baby?" I said, turning to face Balz.
"Yeah, oh, by the way, during the show we'll stop playing, let you out of the cage and we'll all be tied up to shows and the kids in the audience will ask questions and if we don't answer them correctly, you can hit us with the whip you will have. Weird idea I know but this only a one off and I wanna see how the kids'll react. Its for the lols. Haha." I burst out laughing, crumbling on the floor in my new dress.
"Holy shit, I'm..sorry..." I said inbetween random fits of laughter.