Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 7

Jess' POV:
At this moment, Balz and I were the only two people in this RV by ourselves watching Toy Story. Suddenly, his hand snakes its way up to my thigh and comes to rest there. He squeezes it only gently. I moan.
"You're horny, aren't you?" I say, smirking and turning to face him. He grins and nods.
"Come on!" He exclaims. Pressing his lips to mine in a lustful embrace. His tongue danced across my bottom lip, asking for entrance and as always, I moaned. I gladly let his tongue in to explore my mouth.
He rips open the curtain to our bunk, picking me up and sliding me in. He gets up into the bunk and closes the curtain. He straddles my lap and leans down, and begins kissing me aggressively. Goddamn. This Balz was such a turn on.
I moan loudly. I move my hands up into his hair tugging on it slightly and he groaned. His lips moved from my lips down to my neck, and with ease he found my sensitive spot, he remembered from our make out session the other night.
He attacks it with kisses and nibbles, and he eventually begins to suck at it, drawing blood, so he's actually sucking my blood. I moan simultaneously. He carries on attacking my sweet spot with kisses as he removes every article of clothing that was on my body.
His hands move from my waist to my back and he unclips my bra strap, throwing it down onto the bottom of the bed. My hands dance down his chest to the elasticated strap of his boxer briefs. I tug at them, wanting to get them off. He helps and pulls them off.
He inserts two fingers inside of me, going at an agonizingly slow pace, just to start me off. I moan his name.
"Mhm, Jess." He moans as I wrap my hand around his erect length gently and start to jerk and tug roughly. "Goddamn." He moans into my ear. "I can't take it anymore."
He rolls me over, so he's on top.
"You wanna do this, you sure?" He asks. I nod, biting my lip in sexual frustration.
"Hurry up please, I just want you inside of me." I say. He smirks and nods as he presses his lips to mine as he thrusts into me, tearing through my virginity. I scream in pleasure as he begins thrusting back and forth, driving me insane slowly.

I laid in his arms breathless. Still being the only ones in the RV.
"Come on, we should be getting dressed. What if they come back. They'll know we fucked." I say.
"It's not like you didn't enjoy it." Balz says winking. Me and Balz weren't really into actual sex so this was the first time, we'd usually do oral sex, but even oral sex has become a thing of the past between us. But he does not fail to drive me insane, every time we ever made intimate contact.
I slip my under-garments on as does he. And I start throwing clothes over my porcelain body. Hiding it away from him for as long as possible. I didn't even like myself. I didn't think of myself as pretty nor beautiful.
"Uhh, Jess? I think you should brush your hair, you have sex hair." He says giggling like a little kid.
"Oh come on - so do you!" I say. He brushes out his hair before handing me the brush and I did the same.
I hear the door open to 5 boys and one girl. Ghost's eyes avert right to my neck.
"Jess, what happened to your neck?" He asks. I point to Balz, all of their jaws drop.
"He did it till I bled. That's why it came out that way."
"Does it hurt?" Ryan asks in a dumbfounded tone.
"Not that I know of. If you look at the bed sheet's, they're covered in blood. Yep. He sucked my neck till it bled. That's why it looks so sore."
"That's so hot!" Ghost exclaims.
"Hot? How the hell is it hot? He was practically sucking my blood? I don't care, I love it. It's a turn on." I say.
"I dunno, it just is. You know what I'm into." He says winking, referring to his tumblr.
"Yep. Of course I do. Where's Allie gone?" I ask.
"To the back." Said Ricky. "That is quite hot, Jess."
"Hey! She's mine, aren't you?" Balz says, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist in a protective manner.
"Mmmm, of course," I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT.

Sorry guys. I'm on a smut hype, mwaha! But would you guys mind commenting and telling me how I've been doing? c: