Status: Thank you for reading, I'll try updating as much as I can.

Reprobate Romance

Chapter 8

Jess' POV:
"Jess hurry up!!!" Allie shouts through to the bathroom. Today me and Allie were going shopping because they were stopping off at iHop so we decided this would be the perfect opportunity to go shopping. I stumble out of the bathroom and Allie is stood there with a stern look on her face with her hands on her hips.
"Okay okay. I'm done. I'm ready! Lets go!" I shriek. Throwing my leather jacket around my body before heading out of the RV door with Allie. My boots clinking on the concrete floor.
"So, where are we gonna go shopping, honey?" Allie asks.
"Hmmm. I want something thats by hello kitty. I know that."
"Oh you know me so well..." Allie says. We finally arrived at the mall and the first place we stop off to is Starbucks to grab some provisions. I was getting Pumpkin Spice latte to take out and Allie was getting the one that's all Carmel. We bought them and headed off to hot topic.
"Hello? Excuse me, aren't you Josh Balz's girlfriend?" A small dainty girl in a motionless in white shirt asked me, I smiled.
"Yes. I am darling." I reply giving her a heart-warming smile.
"Could I grab a picture with you?" She asks. I nod and she gives Allie the camera. We stood beside each other posing for the photo before hearing the camera shutter and seeing a flash.
"There you go sweetie!" I say in time with Allie, we both laugh and Allie hands the girl her camera. Her bracelet slips down and me and Allie notice some scars on her wrist. She gulps and pulls the bracelets up. "Come here a second."
"Yeah?" She asks hesitantly and nervously.
"Don't do that again, okay? You are beautiful, you are perfect and you are strong, don't ever let anyone tear you down or tell you different. Okay?" I tell/ask her. She nods and smiles, I notice tears beginning to appear in her deep bluey irises that reminded me of Josh's.
"Thank you." She bids shakily. I pull her into a hug and whisper the words 'it's okay' into her ear. She pulls away and we glance at each other. I use my thumb to wipe away her tears.
"Cheer up sunshine!" I say giggling. She giggles and stops crying. I wish I could help so many people in this world that suffer from depression.
"Jess, we best be going, the guys are wondering where we are..." Allie says.
"Well sweetie, I have to go. I'm sorry. Stay strong, okay? Goodbye!" I say pulling her in for a hug before walking off.
"Bet you I'll win in a race back to the RV!" Allie shrieks giving herself a head start before me. She takes off and my eyes widen.
"HEY! NO FAIR YOU GOTTA HEADSTART!!" I scream chasing after her, I speed myself up and to my surprise I end up getting there first. "BEAT YOU ASSHOLE! BOOM!"
"Fuck. You." She says flipping her hair.
"Oh fuck!" I say as I clamp a hand over my mouth and the other hand clutches my stomach, I run to the bathroom and open the door not thinking to shut the door. I throw up in the toilet, heaving the contents of my stomach up. I feel someone hold my hair back and start rubbing my back soothingly. I wipe my mouth and rest against the wall.
"Are you okay, baby?" Balz asked slightly concerned.
"Yeah, it was just a bit of nausea..." I say. I brush my teeth and exit the bathroom and sit in between Angelo and Ryan on the couch, Ryan has Allie sitting in his lap.
"Are you alright, Jess? What happened back there?" Angelo asks, rubbing the small of my back as I sigh and rub my temples closing my eyes, feeling slightly stressed.
"Yeah, I'm fine - it was just a bit of nausea. I'll be okay soon." I say giving Angelo a reassuring smile.
"Balz can I speak to you outside for a moment please?" Angelo asks.
"Sure." Balz says, standing up.
====
Balz's POV:
"Have you and Jess had sex?" Angelo asks as we stand outside the RV door.
"Uh yeah, the day when we were alone and when you guys were at hooters." I respond.
"And? Did you use a condom?"
My eyes grow wide and my mind thinks back, jesus, I forgot to put a condom on.
"No..." I say. "Oh shit.."
"Maybe you should talk to her?" Angelo considers.
"Yeah, I should." We head back inside and I sit down next to Jess and Angelo.
"I need to talk to you in a bit." I whisper, she only slightly nods.
"Lets talk now." She says grabbing my hand, and I end up being dragged out of the RV yet again.
"Well, Jess. Do you remember that night that we had sex?" I say, I glance at her and she smirks before I look down. I rub the back of my neck nervously.
"Yes.." She answers.
"Well...we didn't use protection. And I kinda maybe think that you could be pregnant..."
"Balz! Actually-wait, I could be. I don't remember getting a period..."
"What I want you to do is to get pregnancy test, okay?" She sighs. Now all we had to do was play the waiting game. I saw Jess walk off to the shop and I walked back into the RV. I sat down next to Angelo.
"Where's Jess gone?" He asks out loud. I suppose I best tell them.
"To get pregnancy tests..."
"WHAT?!" Ryan exclaims.
"Please don't tell me there's gonna be little Balz's..." Angelo says. My palms are starting to get clammy and sweaty and my breathing gets weezy.
"W-what if there is? W-what am I gonna do?" I stutter. I take a gulp and notice I'm sweating.
"Balz calm down.." Allie says just as Jess walks through the door with a pharmacy bag.
"Got them," She says.
====
Jess' POV:
I walk into the bathroom and shut the door, I pull the three pregnancy tests out and snap open the first packet. I pee on the stick...The result is... positive. Fuck. I snap open the second packet, containing this dreaded stick of plastic. I pee on that one, positive. I take a large gulp and open the third and final one, I hope this one is negative. I pee on it and blink tears back. Knowing what the result will be...And it's positive. I immediately break down crying. I put all three in my back pocket and walk out.
Everyone looks up at me and notices that my eyes are red and puffy. I pull them out as they already knew, Balz texted me telling me he'd told them everything. I turn the tests to face them they gasp. Balz stands up and walks up to me.
"S-so you- you're pregnant?" He stutters as he begins to brew up some tears.
"Y-yes." I say. Biting my lip and looking away. I turn back and look at Balz, his eyes roll to the back of his head and and he hits the floor. I stand there wide eyed and my mouth hangs open.
♠ ♠ ♠
You're getting 3 chapters my readers! I love you guys so much!!