The Butterfly and the Fox

Chapter 1

"Aizen-Taichou!" Gin called out cheerfully as he walked into the fifth division's office. "Ichimaru-fukutaichou." Aizen replied coolly as he looked up at the fox-faced man in front of him. "Guess wha' I brought fer ya!" the lieutenant squeed, keeping his hands behind his back.

"Tea?" Aizen said hopefully. "Naaa, Taichou! But it's real pretty!" Gin said, bouncing in place. "I give up." Aizen said, lifting his hands up in defeat. "I brought ya flowers, Aizen-taichou!" Gin chirped, stepping forwards and depositing the vase of flowers on the desk in front of Aizen.

"Gin. They're beautiful." Aizen said, leaning forward to sniff them cautiously. "And they smell good too!" Nodding, the silver-haired man replied, "Yep. They're gardenias."

The brunette stood up, before he stepped around his desk. "Aizen-taichou?" Ichimaru asked, slightly fearful. "Don't worry Gin. I must simply thank you for this wonderful present." Aizen said softly, before placing his hand under the chin of the other man, causing them to be eye to eye.

Softly, he brushed their lips together, stepping back, before Gin wrapped his arms around his captain's torso, pulling him close, and nibbling on his lower lip slightly. Aizen complied, opening his mouth to the other man, their tongues dancing for dominance in the middle.

Of course, Aizen won, his tongue darting into Gin's mouth, causing the younger man to moan out. After a moment, they broke apart, Gin panting for air, while his captain was barely flustered. "Let's wait til we get home to finish this. The division is much too crowded right now, and besides, you have that captain's meeting this afternoon." Aizen said as he resumed his seat.