The Butterfly and the Fox

Chapter 3

I own nothing. Slight Yaoi/Shounen Ai ahead.

"Aizen-sama?" Gin asked as he entered the room. He had his hand carefully over his eyes, even though they were perpetually slanted shut."Gin. If you laugh I will Cero you all the way to Soul Society and back, then kill your precious Izuru in front of you."

Slightly scared by the Aizen's sudden violent streak, Gin removed his hands from in front of his eyes. They went wide, open for once in his life, revealing bright blue eyes. "A-Aizen-sama?" Gin asked, confused.

Aizen stood there, still cringing slightly at what he saw staring back at him in the mirror. It was too horrid to describe. Worse than Tosen. " Aizen-sama, what exactly are those...things?"

Aizen sighed, nearly cracking, before he said, "Gin, these are my wings."

"Wings?"

"Wings."

"But Aizen-sama... why did ya get butterfly wings?"

"I don't know!" Aizen wailed, throwing his arms into the air. "But now all the Shinigami are going to laugh at me and come after me with their butterfly nets!"

"But ya make such a pretty little buttefly, Aizen-sama." Gin said, looking over Aizen appreciatively. Aizen's wings drooped. "That's the point. They're probably going to try and catch me and put me in a garden! They won't take me seriously as someone who will honestly take over all dimensions." At this, Gin snickered. "What did I tell you I would do if you laughed Gin?"

"Sorry, Aizen-sama, I was just thinkin', they start laughin' at ya fer bein' a pretty lil' butterfly, an' then ya show 'em whose really th' powerful one."

Aizen sighed yet again. "Only you, Gin. Only you."

Gin moved across the room and planted a shy kiss on the Butterfly's cheek. "What is that for?" Aizen asked, still sounding kinda whiny. "I just wanna cheer ya up, Aizen-sama!" Gin said cheerfully, wrapping his arms around his former captain, mindful of the brunette's large wings. "Very well, Gin. Do your best."

The rest of Las Noches was subject to hearing the screams and moans coming from Aizen's bedroom, as well as the creaking and groans coming from the protesting bedsprings. Tosen sighed, before yelling, "LACK OF JUSTICE!"

This resulted in the Espada and the Arrancar glaring at him, before they remembered he couldn't see, so Nnoitra took it upon himself to say, " Dude! If ya don't shut the fuck up with your Justice, we're going to have a repeat of that incident where Soul Society came over here. (Tails Ch. 2) So shut the fuck up with your fuckin rant's or go shove 'em up yer arse!"

"Shoving Justice up yer arse! LACK OF JUSTICE!"

Nnoitra face-palmed.