Things Ulquiorra Doesn't Know About

French Kiss

"Grimmjow." Ulquiorra said in his bland voice as he walked down the hall to the Sexta Espada. Upon hearing the other's voice, Grimmjow stopped, freezing in place, until Ulquiorra walked up to him. A slender, white hand snaked out to tap Grimmjow on the shoulder. This was bizarre behavior from the Cuatro, who never seemed to take interest in anything.

"Schiffer." Grimmjow snarled, tensing. He turned around quickly, taking Ulquiorra by surprise. The latter quickly hid his surprise below his customary stoic face. "I must ask question of you." Ulquiorra continued, as though nothing had happened. "What?" The Sexta replied.

"While I was in the human world, doing a task for Lord Aizen, I heard the term, "French Kiss"." Ulquiorra said, slightly nervous, and willing his voice to remain steady. "What's your point?" Grimmjow said impatiently. He had better things to do than to listen to Ulquiorra whining about something his precious Lord fuckin' Aizen set him out to do.

"I do not understand what the human trash meant when it said, "French Kiss." Is a French Kiss anything different from a normal kiss?" Ulquiorra asked. Grimmjow face palmed. The Cuatro could be so oblivious to the simplest things! Guess that's what he gets for always doing only exactly what Aizen-fuckin-sama tells him to do.

"A normal kiss is just on the lips. A French kiss is with tongue." Grimmjow said, not even bothering to hold back the annoyance in his voice. "Demonstrate it." Ulquiorra said, keeping his face straight. Grimmjow sighed, before lowering his head to quickly peck Ulquiorra on the lips. "That's a normal kiss." Grimmjow said.

"And a French Kiss?" Ulquiorra asked, reaching up to touch his lips gently. Grimmjow removed Ulquiorra's hand from in front his lips, before gently placing his tanned lips against the dupo-toned lips of the Espada in front of him.

His tongue snaked out, gently licking at the bottom lip of his superior. When Ulquiorra didn't make any move to open his lips, Grimmjow nibbled the flesh lightly. Ulquiorra gasped softly, allowing Grimmjow's tongue into his mouth.

The invading tongue probed at the tongue laying lifelessly in the Cuatro's mouth. After a moment, Ulquiorra moved his tongue gently, moaning as Grimmjow's tongue touched the roof of his mouth. He instinctively wrapped his arms around the taller Espada's mouth. One hand lay at the base of his neck, in an attempt to deepen the kiss. The other went further up to thread itself through teal locks.

They both broke apart for air a moment later, lips still connected by a thin string of saliva. "T-That was amazing." Ulquiorra said, a hint of emotion running across his face and voice. "Glad ya thought so. If ya feel like doing that again, well ya know where to find me." Grimmjow said, shrugging out of the bat's arms, continuing on his way. Ulquiorra was left standing in the hallway, shocked, his hand on his lips. Grimmjow had actually invited him back for more. This was going to be interesting...

Just then, Nnoitra strolled down the hallway, and asked, "Is there gonna be some porn goin' on in Grimm-kitty's room tonight?" Ulquiorra glared and him, muttering, "Trash."

"What about Ulqui-bat's room?"

Ulquiorra started charging a cero.