Tails

Young Espada

"You requested my presence, Aizen-sama?" Ulquiorra asked, bowing as he entered the throne room. "Yes, my Cuatro Espada. It seems that Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez has gone into his Resureccion and is currently terrorizing the lower level Arrancar." Aizen said, sipping his tea casually. "Do you wish for me to placate him?"

"Yes, Ulquiorra." Aizen said, tossing a ball of teal yarn at the Espada, who caught it and looked at it. "As you know, he is a panther. In essence, an overgrown cat. We have him contained in his room." Bowing again, Ulquiorra said, "Yes, Aizen-sama, I will go and take care of this problem. I will report back to you immediately upon completion." With that, he sonido'd out of the throne room, and to the door with the gothic 6 on it.

He quickly closed the door after him, looking at the teal-haired panther sitting in front of him, a low grumble erupting from his throat. Grimmjow rushed at him, claws unsheathed to turn the Cuatro into shredded meat, but Ulquiorra was faster. He threw the ball of yarn at the oncoming Arrancar.

Upon sight of the yarn, Grimmjow's entire demeanor changed. He promptly sat down on the middle of the floor and started batting the ball of yarn around, tail swishing and ears flicking happily. Ulquiorra took a cautious step closer. The panther looked up, and said, "Ulqui-bat?" his eyes wide and sparkling. Ulquiorra felt his heart melt at the adorable sight. "Grimm-kitty." He said, sitting next to the other Espada.

Informing Aizen that he had effectively calmed Grimmjow could wait for a while.