Status: Next Update By: 00/00/00

The Good Ones Go

Sexual Tension

Image


"Chelsea!" she hears a familiar voice yelling after her as she walks through the halls of the clinic. She stops to turn around and smiles when she spots Adam and Travis approaching her. Over the past six months the pair have become good friends after Chelsea introduced them at a party. She feels lucky to have them both because she knows getting over Colson would be harder without them.

"What's up?" Adam asks as he throws his tattooed arm around her bare shoulders.

Travis trails behind eyeing the closeness of the two. She's barely ditched her loser boyfriend, and Adam is already making a move. Travis wonders how he gets lost amidst all these men. Is he permanently friend zoned? Maybe it's because he doesn't push as hard. Sure he flirts, but words are different than actions.

"I'm going to get a signature from my attending. Let's go for breakfast?" she suggests looking back to find Travis. She's thoroughly enjoying her last year as a med student due to all hands on experience and less book work, it gives her more time to hang out with her friends. When her gaze meets Travis' eye he gives her a small nod as he tries to push his previous thoughts out of his head.

Adam grins, suddenly hungry, and the guys follow her to the lecture hall. The senior resident couldn't be bothered to teach the history of medicine this week, so he quickly signs off on her paper and lets her leave. As soon as the trio walks out of the building Travis lights up. He starts up his Cadillac and passes the lighter around. Adam and Chelsea follow suit: both sparking up their own small joints as they enjoyed the drive to a local diner. Chelsea is surprised by how much Adam has opened up. He was more straight and narrow than she was, but hanging out with Travis has loosened him up. Maybe the two are a bad influence, but she's glad that he's stuck around.

By the time they get to the restaurant all three of them were starving. Chelsea is high enough to think the way her hash browns are cut is hilarious, and she couldn’t contain herself from starting a mini food-fight when her laughter died down.

Once he's finished with his food, Adam stands up and says something that Chelsea can't make out over the noise. When he turns to leave she calls after him with a childish pout on her face. "Don’t go," she whines as she tugs on his tee shirt. Admittedly, she has begun to develop some feelings for Adam, and she hates when he has to leave.

"I'll see you tonight," he promises and she says okay then lets go off him and turns her attention to Travis. Mmmm,Travis. Oh god, she was so high. She leaned on the table provocatively, and her V-neck exposed her modest breasts even more. She watched Travis' eyes flutter down very quickly to steal a glance. She usually shied from attention, but when Travis gave it to her she lapped it up and begged for more.

"Nap time?" she asks him, always sleepy after smoking.

Travis nods lazily, just as sleepy as she was. He takes care of the bill and they drive to Chelsea's apartment.

Not bothering to change out of the clothes she was in, Chelsea runs into her bedroom and flops down on the bed. Travis laughs at her childish behavior and follows her, except he takes his Vans off before lying down. They pull the covers up over themselves and fall sleep like babies.

Travis' phone rings around six that evening and Chelsea groans in complaint. She knows they've been asleep all day, but she never gets to have days like this, and she was enjoying herself. How is it that a phone call always woke her up anyway? She pulls the covers up over her head, not wanting to hear who was calling and what was going on. She had been too traumatized by wake up calls like this to show any interest. She feels Travis stir next to her. He lets out a yawn as he grabs the phone from the bedside time before turning back to the woman next to him.

"Yo," Travis groans into the phone as he cuddles up to Chelsea. His voice is horse from sleep so he clears his throat, and the air from his mouth tickles her neck. He reaches over to Chelsea and rubs circles on her arm unconsciously as he listens to the voice on the other end. Chelsea smiles at his touch feeling her skin rise to goosebumps. Travis is silent for a moments, his fingers the only thing moving, before saying, "aight, man, we'll see you there just text me the address," and then hanging up.

"I'm not going anywhere," Chelsea mumbles as she turns to her back watching Travis return his phone to the table.

"The party tonight," he reminds her as he throws his arm around her waist and lifts her shirt up a little to rub her belly. He doesn't fail to notice her squirm slightly underneath his touch as her brows furrow in confusion.

"What party?" she asks. She's not really interested. She'd much rather spend the rest of her evening here in bed with Millie.

"The one Adam's resident is throwing remember," Travis adds. He watches her face fall flat. Chelsea has no idea what he's talking about. Travis buries his face into the crook of her neck trying his best not to laugh at her cluelessness. Chelsea had gotten so high today that she didn't remember anything. All she could focus on was the warm feeling between her legs growing stronger every second due to Travis' touch.

She tries to distract herself in attempt to keep the feeling at bay. "We didn't go to the store today," she tells him when she realizes today is, in fact, Friday. She doesn't really care about the party or the store, she just wants to stay close to him. Leaving the bed seems like a poor option.

"You should get up and start getting ready so we can head over to my place, and I can change," he tells her as he moves away. She's too enticing for her own good.

Chelsea whines in response and turns around to lay her head on his chest. Why couldn't he just let her melt into his grasp?

Travis sighs and tightens his grip on her. He's enjoying the way her breaths tickle his neck, and he doesn't want to move either, but he's scared he won't be able to control himself if they stay like this much longer. "Chels," he calls her name reluctantly. He wishes they could spend the night like this.

"Millieeeee," she groans but lifts herself up. She doesn't want to annoy him so she does as he says. She doesn't know it, but he's disappointed that she moves. He almost feels naked without her weight on his chest, but he knows they've got to get up - the moment is too good to be true. Travis sighs and closes his eyes. He wants so badly to watch her strut to the bathroom, but he knows he's unable to watch her without having the urge to fuck her. He feels the bed shift and suddenly a pair of lips graze his cheek - they're light, soft, and full. He wants so badly to take her right then and there, but he knows he can’t, so instead he just lets a soft moan escape his lips, too scared to even open his eyes. He feels her warmth move away and then a door squeaks. He knows she's going to take a shower so he turns around and snuggles up to her covers as he tries to keep the images of her naked out of his mind.

Travis falls back asleep very quickly, but when he hears the creak of the bathroom door again his eyes flutter open to an image of Chelsea that takes his breath away. His eyes are glued to her figure and she notices allowing a huge grin to slip over her face.

"You ready to go, Millie?" she asks him. Her voice a gentle whisper teasing him.

He wants to get up but he doesn't want her to see the huge boner in his pants. "In a minute," he tells her before closing his eyes again. How is he ever gonna keep his hands off of her? A few minutes and unattractive thoughts later he's not hard anymore. He gets up and walks out into the living room where Chelsea's waiting on the couch for him. She stands when he comes out, and they leave together.

Chelsea waits while Travis takes the quickest shower possible and throws on a pair of black jeans and a tee shirt. While he's putting his shoes on, his phone rings on the table. Travis tells her it's okay to get it so she does.

"Hello?" She asks into the receiver.

"Chels?" the voice asks confused. Didn't he dial Mills?

"Yea, Adam, what's up?" she asks. Why is he so surprised that she's with Travis? He's her best friend.

Adam is quiet for a moment, letting Chelsea delve into her thoughts. Maybe it is surprising. Should she be answering Travis' phone? Is that too personal? She laughs at herself - there aren't any boundaries in their relationship.

Adam hears her soft laugh and shakes off the jealously. "Are you guys on your way then?" he asks her.

Chelsea nods as if he could see her. "We're leaving right now. See you in a bit," she confirms and hangs up instead of waiting for the awkward goodbye she knows is coming.

"Let's go," Travis says to her. He doesn't ask for his phone back instead he just lets her hold onto it as she stuffs in to a pocket in her purse. There's nothing on there she doesn't know about, and she's not one to snoop anyway.

The car ride is silent, but Chelsea's hand is on resting on his thigh. Even when Adam gets in she doesn't move it, and the butterflies tickle his belly at the thought of her hand moving higher. This party is going to be the death of him.

When they finally get to the party (after picking up Adam) Chelsea's body is pumping with adrenaline, and all she wants to do is get drunk and hook up with a stranger.

She pushes her way through the crowd eager to get lost in all the bodies. When she feels arms around her waist she turns around to see Travis still behind her. She glances around for Adam (not wanting to make him feel like the third wheel), and notices he's gone, probably with his friends. She happily scoots back into Travis' body and begins grinding her ass into him along to the music.

Though he's a little reluctant at first, soon he becomes more comfortable. He's not holding back, and his hands aren't on her waist anymore, they're roaming her body: groping her ass, cupping her breasts, rubbing her thighs. His lips are on her bare neck, and he feels the goose bumps on her right arm as his warm breath tickles her shoulder. Though he doesn't want to leave her on the dance floor, he's getting thirsty. "Drink?" he asks into her ear; he's quietly hoping she wouldn’t ditch him before he came back.

She nods her head at him, and grabs his hand as she tries to get out of the crowd. Travis is surprised that she's coming with him, but he follows her closely as they navigate to the kitchen. He pops open a beer for them and takes a sip as he watches Chelsea chug half her bottle. She looks up at him, a smile on her face, and he can't help but move closer to her. He's got her pressed up against the wall, and she can't take her eyes off his. Are there other people around them? She couldn't tell anymore. There was always something electric between them; it must be all this sexual tension.

Chelsea takes a few more gulps of beer before slipping out of his grasp and throwing the bottle away. She links her fingers with Travis' and leads him to the dance floor again. As she moves through the crowd she spots Jessica's blonde hair. Chelsea watches as she bends over, her ass up in the air grinding up against a lanky man. Her eyes travel up his body, but she doesn't have to go very far to identify him. Colson always knows where the ragers are.

The ex-couple makes eye contact for a split second before Travis notices and gently pushes Chelsea forward through the crowd.

Once he's sure they're far enough from Richard he spins her around. She looks up at him with sad eyes. They stare at each other for a minute before Chelsea's frown leaves her face.

"You'll be okay, Chels," Travis yells in her ear over the music.

Chelsea smiles up at him before pulling him close and saying, "I am okay."

She refuses to let the piercing image of Colson with her ex-friend ruin her night. She turns around and grinds up against Travis again. Her hips in rhythm with the dance music, and just minutes later when she feels Travis' hands on her body again she forgets that Colson even exists. His touch makes her feel like she's on ecstasy, and when she hears him moan against her neck she knows they need to do something about the desire building up.

A few feet from her Colson hasn't forgotten that she exists - how can he? He's so lost without her. He watches her move her body to Travis', and the smile grows her face; she's finally happy, and it's without him. As he turns around to find Jessica he collides with another body.

"Dude, I'm sorry. iIt's fuckin' packed in here," Adam apologizes. When he looks up he wants to ask Colson why the fuck he's here, but from the corner of his eye he catches sight of Chelsea and Travis dirty dancing.

Colson knows what he's looking at. He knew that Adam was waiting for Chelsea to send his ass packing so he could get with her, but it look like Mills beat him to it. "You snooze you lose, asshole," Colson adds before walking away; he pretends it doesn't bother him one bit.

Adam sighs at Colson's response and turns back around. If he wants to be with Chelsea, then he needs to let her get all her desires out of the way before he even approach her, otherwise they'll never work. Still he can't bear to watch them together so he pulls joint out of his pocket and steps outside to relieve some tension from his mind.