Status: Next Update By: 00/00/00

The Good Ones Go

Like A Virgin

Image


Chelsea is in a completely different world now - one where only she and Travis exist in. She pulls him along with her as she heads up the stairs of the strange house. As soon as she opens up a bedroom her lips attack Travis'. He quickly reaches behind her unzipping her dress - she wasn’t wasting any time so he wouldn’t either.

She moans as his lips travel down her neck and to her shoulders. He has the softest lips she's ever felt. She kisses them again before pushing him back onto the bed. His shirt is now on the ground and she's running her hands down his chest then unbuttoning his jeans. They break apart for a moment so she can slip out of her dress and he out of his pants, but moments later Travis is on top of her staring at her beautiful body.

"Millie," she moans staring up at him. Her eyes are like a tornado: filled with love, fear, desire, shame, embarrassment: everything.

"What's wrong? Why you scared, baby?" he asks her gently as he runs his tattooed hand through her hair.

She is scared. She doesn't know what to expect, she doesn't know if she'll be any good, and she certainly doesn't want to tell him that she hadn't had sex with anyone but Cole. Too bad he sees through her.

"This can't be your first time?" he questions. The last thing he wants to do is to hurt her by having a one-night stand.

She looks away too embarrassed for eye contact. "My first time with anyone other than Colson," she whispers scared of what he'll think.

"So, you're like a virgin?" he grins down at her not believing that she chose to give herself to him out of all people. How had she stayed committed to a man like that anyway?

She laughs and looks up at him again melting from his soft gaze. She can see so much desire in his eyes, and she's sure hers are a mirror image.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asks her. He would hate to cut this short, but he could never take advantage of her.

Chelsea bites her lip and nods before pulling him closer to her. He leans down and sucks on her neck using one of his hands to reach behind her and unclasp her bra. She throws it across the room as he makes his way down her chest, leaving no spot untouched. Travis licks his way down her body and tears her panties off with his teeth. He can feel how wet she is even with his tongue. He licks up and down occasionally, mostly focusing on her clit. Listening to her moans of approval he reaches up to fondle a breast.

Each breath she takes, every whimper she makes sent him over the edge. He can’t remember the last time he was this hard, and she hasn't even touched him yet. He kisses his way back up stopping to take a nipple into his mouth before locking lips with her again. Chelsea reaches down to grab his dick moaning at how good it feels in her hand.

Looking up at him she says breathlessly, "I need you, Travis, please."

Travis leans down to kiss her again before saying, "Chels, you never need to beg." He lowers his hips and thrusts into her gently. He goes slow the first few times, then he sees her open her mouth to let out another moan, and he takes that as permission to fuck her 'til she sees stars.

"Ohh," she whimpers struggling to catch her breath. Her legs are around his waist now pulling him closer to her with every thrust. She runs her nails down his back and bucks her hips against his, loving the way he fills her up.

"Please don't stop, Travis, do it just like that," she begs him chasing her orgasm. He moans at the sound of his name and leans down to nibble on her collarbone.

Travis felt her cum about twice already; he enjoyed the way her muscles squeezed tightly around him. After she rode out her second orgasm she sat up and pushed him down on the bed before she climbed on top.

He watches her breasts bounce up with her body and reaches up to grab them. He's able to go deeper with her on top and can’t help but moan out her name: something he'd never done before. The way she feels around him is so wonderful, and he knows he won’t be able to take much longer.

Chelsea could tell too, but having her third orgasm is just too much, and she's too tired to keep going. She slides down and leans between his legs taking him into her mouth. He moans as he feels her tongue work up and down on him while her mouth sucks ever so slightly.

"Chels, I'm gonna cum," he warns her, and she goes even faster using her hand to add more pressure. She swallows it as it comes and slows down knowing he'd be sensitive in a few seconds. She gave him one last lick and kisses the tip before throwing herself on the bed next to him.

"Wow," is all he could say. Speechlessness is a good compliment.

"Ready to go home?" she asks not wanting to sleep in a stranger's bed.

He nods, and she stands to get her clothes back on quickly leading him out to his car. They drive quietly, one of his hands on the steering wheel the other on her thigh. Once they get to Chelsea's apartment they quickly get undressed and climb into bed. He's ready to go to sleep, but when he feels her body against his he just can’t help himself. He leaves a trail of kisses down her back before unclasping her bra for the second time that night.

Chelsea moans out, and he knows she's down for another round. Travis pulls off his boxers knowing neither of them needed foreplay. She mimics him by pulling her underwear off and sticking her ass up in the air for him. He gives it a quick smack before grabbing her hips and thrusting into her forcefully.

"Fuuuck," she moans throwing her head back in pleasure. Their breaths are heavy, and the sound of his skin slapping against hers resonates throughout the room.

"You feel so fucking good, Chels," he tells her tugging lightly on her hair.

She moans out again letting him know she was enjoying every touch; she was practically begging him to keep going.

Chelsea knows she's about to cum so she says, "I'm so close, Travie," closing her eyes shut.

"Me too, baby," he tells her. He's fucking her faster every second. When he feels her walls tighten around him he groans as he releases into her. She thrusts back slowly, riding out her own orgasm. When she knows he's done, she lets her body collapse onto the mattress. Travis falls over next to her throwing his left arm over her back.

"You're the best, Millie," she tells him, too tired to move.

He bites his lip as he looks over her naked body on the bed, worn and exhausted. He listened to her heavy breaths and felt so proud of himself.

"Sweet dreams, Chels," he whispers in her ear before pulling the covers over them and falling asleep.

***


"Chels," Travis whispers into her ear as he rubs her arm gently. "Time to get up," he tells her.

Chelsea groans and pulls the covers up over her head. She can hear the rain pounding on the windows, and it made her even less eager to leave the security of her bed.

"Come on, Chels, you've got class," he begs her. He reminds her that she has only two weeks to go before she's finally done with school altogether, and she groans.

Chelsea sighs and sits up before peeling the covers off her legs. She looks over at Travis' half naked body and smiles to herself. It had been almost two month since they first hooked up, and she remembers it like it was yesterday. She's so glad it didn't hurt their friendship because Travis is the best friend she'd had, and she didn't want to lose him. She's surprised that it actually brought them closer together, and she didn't mind having someone to relieve her stress every once in a while.

Travis hadn't bothered to try to define what they had. He had a feeling Chelsea isn't in a rush, so he let her come to him on her own terms. That seemed to be friends-with-benefits, but he can't complain. He'd take Chelsea any way he can get her.

Chelsea gets up and gets ready for lecture. Her Wednesday's were always so lonely since Colson had cheated on her with Jessica, and the group split up. She has a while before her next class so she grabs her usual cup of coffee and finds a cozy armchair in the library.

An hour later her phone buzzes as she finishes up a chapter in her new book. Chelsea smiles as she reads the text she got from Adam. Instead of writing back she goes to track him down. She checks in the game lounge first because she knows that's where he liked to spend his time. She spots him to the far left. Adam holds his cue stick in his right hand as he waits for his friend to finish up his turn in a leisurely game of pool. Chelsea walks up behind him quietly and wraps her arms around his waist.

"Guess who?" she sings.

Adam turns around in her grasp before planting a kiss on her forehead. "Hey, this is a nice surprise," he tells her then turns back around to his friend to say, "sorry, Petey, let's finish this up later."

Peter groans and rolls his eyes at his friend before winking at Chelsea. She laughs and watches as Adam grabs his bag and nods his head towards the door. Chelsea follows him out, and the pair walk to a café a few blocks over while chatting about a lot of nothing. Every time she's with Adam she feels the butterflies in her belly. She never realized how much she found his gentlemanliness sexy until she began to spend more time with him. She wonders if he knows that she likes him. She wonders if he'll care that she's been spending her nights with Travis.

"How's Trav? Haven't seen him in a minute," Adam asks her his mouth half-full with pastry.

She laughs at him and says, "yea, sorry, I've kinda been hogging him, huh?"

Adam smiles at her. He knows that the two have been hooking up, but it didn’t bother him. Sure he was a little jealous sometimes, but being a virgin was never a pre-requisite. Besides, he'd rather let her get all the sexual tension out of the way before they start dating. Otherwise, how could he ever trust her to be alone with Travis knowing that she was dying to fuck him? He'd rather let her ride out the phase.

He likes her. She is pretty, funny, laid-back, smart, and determined. The way she took care of Colson showed him that she knows how to keep a man happy, and all he wants to do is to show her the side of relationships that she'd probably never experienced.

"Yea, but there are definitely reasons he prefers you over me," he teases.

"Whatever, don't be hatin'," she jokes, "at least I don't hook up with randoms," she defends before sticking her tongue out at him.

"You calling me a hoe, Chels?" he laughs. She shakes her head at him, but when she doesn't respond he says, "so I'm thinking about throwing a huge party grad weekend, down to help?"

Chelsea's eyes go wide at his words, and she nods with excitement. Adam knows everyone (being the only tatted up guy in med school gets you street cred apparently), and she has never thrown a party before. "That would be fuckin' awesome. Although I have no experience with this, so keep me in check if I start biting off more than I can chew," she tells him.

"Hey, hey, don't get too ahead of yourself. I said I was thinking about it, but I'm also thinking about the mess I'll be left to clean up," he tells her after laughing at her enthusiasm.

"We all knew the tattoos were just to cover up how lame you really are," she teased him; she's really trying to get him to promise her the party.

"Chels, don't make me dry hump you on stage while you're getting your diploma, cause I will," he threatens with a glimmer in his eyes.

Chelsea laughs at him. "You wouldn’t," she says, but she's unsure whether to take him seriously or not.

He doesn’t respond, instead he checks his watch and says, "let's go, we'll be late for class," before getting up and heading toward the door.

Chelsea's jaw drops in surprise, and she runs after him, "Adam! Adam, you wouldn’t!" she yells frantically latching on to his arm.

He laughs at how panicked she is and looks down at her. "Well, maybe not on stage, but," he doesn't finish his sentence and instead lets her assume what he means.

Chelsea blushes at his words, suddenly conscious of the fact that she's throwing herself onto him as they walk.

"Oh, so now you wanna act shy," he teases her as he slides his hand into her own.

"Shy? Me? Don’t you know I'm a stripper?" she jokes. She's enjoying the way his hand felt in hers.

"I didn't. I guess you'll have to prove it to me with a private show," he grins, and Chelsea laughs.

"You are such a guy," she tells him with a brilliant smile on her face.

They stop in front of the lecture hall to look at each other for a moment before Adam says, "could I be your guy?" He's biting his lip nervously as he waits for a response. He was planning on waiting a little longer, but the words have left his mouth already and all he can do is hope.

Chelsea's eyes sparkle at his words because she's remembering how he made her feel that night in her apartment when he first told her he liked her. "Only mine?" she asks, a sensitive topic that she has to cover if she's going to agree to be with him.

Adam smiles and moves closer to her to eliminate all the space between them. He stares into her eyes before he leans in to whisper, "only yours," into her ear. He leaves a gentle kiss next to it and tugs on her hand as he turns around to walk into the room.

Was there a more perfect way to end this year? Her mind suddenly floods with images of Colson and her that she quickly pushes out. That may have been perfect at one point, but Colson destroyed every bit of good in that relationship, and she refused to think about him. Pushing all thoughts of the past behind her, she takes her usual spot next to Adam and can’t help but smile. Things are finally falling into place for her, and she's so happy that not even Jessica's presence could bring her down.