Nnoitra's How to Get Kicked out of Walmart

Chapter 2

Once again, Grimmjow and Nnoitra were in Walmart. But this time, thankfully, Aizen had thought to send Ulquiorra along with them, in hopes that it would keep the unruly two in line. For a while, it seemed to work. Until they happened to pass through the cosmetics aisle. Seeing one of the sample counters, Nnoitra eyed it with curiosity. Seeing that Ulquiorra was currently occupied with trying to get Grimmjow to stop being a dilweed and for the love of Aizen to put back that potted plant, our beloved Spoon stepped over to it in two strides. Just cause he's that tall.

Once there, he busied himself with eyeliner, white powder, and various shades of green eyeliner. 15 minutes later, Nnoitra looked even scarier than usual. Ulquiorra had finally managed to separate Grimmjow from the potted plant, which looked rather relieved to be left alone, and now came back to get Nnoitra. The duet, however, froze in shock when they saw the Quinta.

Grimmjow was the first to break the silence. "What the fuck?"

Nnoitra had done his make-up to look like Ulquiorra. "Lookit, Ulqui-chan! We're twins!"

Gathering whatever was left of his composure and hoping that his mouth wasn't gaping open, he said, "Nnoitra, I do not believe that Lord Aizen has sent you to the human world to make a mockery of yourself. Wipe that non-sense off your face this instant. And for the love of Aizen, put your eye-patch back on."

"But Ulqui-chan! You wear this gunk! And ya don't wear an eye-patch!"