Status: active

Cut Short

Scumbag

It's been a week since I let Jolie in on my leaving for tour.
It's been a whole week of my thoughts eating away at me, making me feel like such a scumbag for putting Jolie through this.
I'd imagine it's hard to love a guy and have to stay at home, months away from him while he's god knows where.
I feel like such a scumbag for putting Kenadee through this, she doesn't know much yet, only that im there one minute and gone the next, but she won't always be so young and oblivious.
One day she'll be a little girl, wanting to do things with her daddy, one day she'll wonder where her daddy goes all those times instead of being with her, one day she'll look at all the other little girls and see their daddy's with them and wonder why her daddy is barely with her. One day she'll reach an age where she understands these things.

I let my thoughts eat at me like this all the time when I know I'll be leaving for tour soon but I always let Jolie reassure me it's fine.
So I always brush it off.
Sure what she said about time going by fast really sticks in my head but I just know that there's still so much more time ahead that I can make up for.
And I will make up for it when I get back in four months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all so much!
I can't believe in just one lame chapter I have gotten 3 reccommendations, 3 commenters and 20 something readers!
I hope this chapter isn't to lame, I just really wanted to recap on Mitch's feelings towards leaving...the next chapter will be better, indeed.